*Ok It''s that Time! MAKE YOUR RELIGNMENT PREDICTIONS FOR EACH CLASS

Guest EagleFan01

have you ever been on this message board and not talked about how no one can play with newton and yall are the best and get into it with another poster?? wow!

First of all noone rattled your chain and ask for your two cents. Second Nowhere in this post did I say or ever say that noone can play with Newton so if you are going to get on here talking trash get your shit right first!!!!!!!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not this one, but the next one, i expect them to drop, kids are going to PN-G and NED schools now, in which i dont blame them the way that school district is.

PAM and WB are almost the same size. Within 10 or 20 on the headcount. They're not not dropping.

The official count was done this past week for each school in Texas. Everyone should be able to find out from their school what the number was and post here.

I think Newton's count was UP this year to 378 from 350. This should still be a solid 2A count for Newton unless UIL does some big change.

THIS IS UNOFFICIAL. Just heard at football game. :-)

After speaking with Dr. Breithaupt on Thursday sounds like the 3A District will remain the same.

If so, Dr. Breithaupt stuck it to us again!!  Two years ago he saw to it that the number was raised just high enough for his precious Buna Cougars to drop to AA(Set at 415 and Buna had 413) ::), and to top that combined two already tough districts to making a Eight Team Power District with 5 teams over 700(3 over 800 at the time), or close to that.  You teased us for a year, giving us hope that something would happen to even out the districts, and now we hear it's not going to happen >:(!!!!!  Maybe in two more years we need to pitch a tent in the woods of Gist(Only for the month when they count) , get a P.O. Box in Buna, and really mess up his numbers.

If so, Dr. Breithaupt stuck it to us again!!  Two years ago he saw to it that the number was raised just high enough for his precious Buna Cougars to drop to AA(Set at 415 and Buna had 413) ::), and to top that combined two already tough districts to making a Eight Team Power District with 5 teams over 700(3 over 800 at the time), or close to that.  You teased us for a year, giving us hope that something would happen to even out the districts, and now we hear it's not going to happen >:(!!!!!  Maybe in two more years we need to pitch a tent in the woods of Gist(Only for the month when they count) , get a P.O. Box in Buna, and really mess up his numbers.

That's good stuff.

Would like to see this:

Barbers Hill

Dayton

Baytown Memorial (new school)

Baytown Lee (if drop down to 4-A)

Crosby

Nederland

PNG

Huffman going back to 3A to whip-up on WOS again.  ;D

I'm thinking that we played Huffman a couple of years ago when George Foreman IV played and we beat them in Conroe.  It was right after Rita hit.

Would like to see this:

Barbers Hill

Dayton

Baytown Memorial (new school)

Baytown Lee (if drop down to 4-A)

Crosby

Nederland

PNG

Huffman going back to 3A to whip-up on WOS again.  ;D

What's that all about?  Let's get "the Hill" on the non-district schedule.  no more of this scrimmage stuff....Go ask your coach, Hill.  Bet I already know what he's going to say....We'll take care of Huffman AGAIN when the time comes IF they go down to 3A.

Just curious....

Why do so many have Barbers Hill going into 22-4 and Dayton going back into 21-4A.

Wouldn't they leave 22-4A the same?

Seems like Barbers Hill was perfectly happy when they were put into 21-4A.

Dayton wasn't so happy about going into 22-4A, but I think we have made the best of it.

I think because Barbers Hill is closer to all of our teams, even more so than Dayton.

• 2 weeks later...

I think because Barbers Hill is closer to all of our teams, even more so than Dayton.

Why would the UIL put Dayton into 22-4A instead of Barbers Hill???

I heard Galena Park really wanted us out of 21-4A.

Looking at what happened last week, it looks like 22-4A will be happy to have Dayton and Barbers Hill swapped.

Guess we just have to wait until February to find out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics