*Ok It''s that Time! MAKE YOUR RELIGNMENT PREDICTIONS FOR EACH CLASS

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shouldnt D-VILLE move down or get moved around they r the lowest in the district by about 90 kids!

Dville has a bout 60 less kids than Warren and abot 60 more than West Hardin so its gonna be tough to move them down.The cutoff for 2-a will probably be around 200 or so.

Anahuac

Buna

Deweyville

Hardin

Kountze

Newton

Winnie East Chambers

Woodville

Corrigan Camden

Hemphill

Warren

Shelbyville

San Augustine

Onalaska

Trinity

Woden

Central Heights

4A

Kingwood (new School)

Dayton

Crosby

Sheldon King

Huffman Hargrave

North Forest Smiley

North Forest Forest Brook

New Caney

Vidor

Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Port Neches-Groves

Lumberton

Nederland

Beaumont Central

Beaumont Ozen

Barbers Hill

Baytown Lee

That's possible but I think rather than a nine team district New Caney will most likely go west and play in the district with Caney Creek, Willis, Livingston, Waller, Brenham, Montgomery, Huntsville.

Then Baytown Lee will play in what is currently 22 4A and Barbers Hill will stay in with Dayton and Crosby. I did hear that Huffman might drop back down. If that happens then New Caney will probably stay in the east.

Guest TravelingBandsman

When is Baytown Memorial supposed to have a varsity program up and running. That will be interesting to see. I think they're supposed to be the Patriots.

Guest EagleFan01

I know you don't want Kirbyville in 2A, but Buna and Anahuac were over 400 last realignment (413 and 402).  Kirbyville may not be below the 3A-2A line, but I bet they will be closer than last time (453).

Ain't noone scared of Kirbyville if they drop to 2A they can get blasted just like the other 2A teams they put in Newton's district...  They will not drop to 2A though im telling you they are over 400 in there enrollment. Buna better be worried if they move some numbers around they might go back up....

Orangefield has more kids than Kirbyville. Orangefield has 473. K-ville about 430. Both will stay in 3A.   :'(

I don't know the current enrollment at any of the school, but I do know that these were the cutoff points last relignment

2006-2007 & 2007-2008

5A 1985 & up

4A 950 to 1984

3A 415 to 949

2A 195 to 414

1A 194 & below

The numbers always go up. So you are looking at the cutoff between 2A and 3A to be 430 minimum.

Ain't noone scared of Kirbyville if they drop to 2A they can get blasted just like the other 2A teams they put in Newton's district...  They will not drop to 2A though im telling you they are over 400 in there enrollment. Buna better be worried if they move some numbers around they might go back up....

Didn't say anybody was scared, just saying this isn't the same Kirbyville that Newton used to beat up on when they were 3A.  Also, I didn't say that Kirbyville was under 400 in enrollment.  The 3A-2A cutoff IS NOT 400.  Kirbyville will probably be 420-430.

Guest TravelingBandsman

That would mean fewer Non-District games if there was a 9 team district. I think the new 4A Kingwood school would probably go into the district northwest of 21-4A, I think it's 18 or something. I think Baytown Memorial will open up 3A dropping Baytown Lee down to 4A which would put them in 21-4A along with the others minus New Caney who will also leave to the northwest. They might only make the current 22-4A a 7 team district. That would put it like this.

Dayton

Barbers Hill

Crosby

Huffman Hargrave

Sheldon King

Baytown Lee

North Forest Smiley

North Forest Forest Brook

Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Vidor

Port Neches-Groves

Nederland

Beaumont Central

Beaumont Ozen

Lumberton

Guest EagleFan01

dude, we're 13 kids above 2A requirements. newton? we have our whole team minus pierce next year returning and there's gonna be some wreckage to take care of when we headbash newton, east chambers, and buna!

So your saying yall only have 1 senior on the team I doubt that "DUDE" your going to lose just about your entire O-Line and that is a hard position to have to rebuild.... You will not headbash anyone you have to stop someone offense before you can headbash them, you gave up 42 points to an Orangfield who is not anygood. Before you start talking trash get a defense that can play... Pierce is your team what you talking about if it wasn't for him against Orangefield you would not have won just him on the field people have to watch for him and that is how other guys get so open. You guys are going to lose alot of good players after this season yall are going to struggle to make the playoffs next season, I can see that already....

So your saying yall only have 1 senior on the team I doubt that "DUDE" your going to lose just about your entire O-Line and that is a hard position to have to rebuild.... You will not headbash anyone you have to stop someone offense before you can headbash them, you gave up 42 points to an Orangfield who is not anygood. Before you start talking trash get a defense that can play... Pierce is your team what you talking about if it wasn't for him against Orangefield you would not have won just him on the field people have to watch for him and that is how other guys get so open. You guys are going to lose alot of good players after this season yall are going to struggle to make the playoffs next season, I can see that already....

have you ever been on this message board and not talked about how no one can play with newton and yall are the best and get into it with another poster?? wow!

well if Lufkin doesnt go into the old East Texas district expect WB and PAM to be hitting the Hwy on up 69 to Lufkin.

personally my gut feeling says this will be the new district

PAM

WB

Sterling

North Shore

Atascocita

Humble

Kingwood

Deer Park

UIL IMO------PAM, WB, Lufkin, Westfield, Spring, Humble, Kingwood, Atascocita

It could be that PAM, WB & Sterling will play with the Pasadena, LaPorte and Deer Park schools. Man, Lufkin would be a drag. Just because of the travel. If you're like me and attend multi sport events, it can wear on ya a little.

It could be that PAM, WB & Sterling will play with the Pasadena, LaPorte and Deer Park schools. Man, Lufkin would be a drag. Just because of the travel. If you're like me and attend multi sport events, it can wear on ya a little.

yea, after football season it will

What are PAM's numbers?  I know 2 years ago, talk was about them possibly dropping to 4A in this realignment.  Is that a possibility?  It would make for a monster 4A district down here.

Probably not this one, but the next one, i expect them to drop, kids are going to PN-G and NED schools now, in which i dont blame them the way that school district is.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• It has been frustrating seeing the lack of coverage from virtually EVERY media outlet.  We (Chester) are in the SE Texas coverage area.  There are no radio broadcast from our area, and Ch 12 is the only one that has even mentioned it.   I know I could have gotten donations to cover a SETX Sports broadcast.  Oh well, water under the bridge - we aren’t as big as Silsbee, WO-S or PN-G.
    • PJ LOCKE                                DENVER BRONCOS               BMT CENTRAL  GRAYLAND ARNOLD           PITTSBURGH STEELERS        KOUNTZE  ELANDON ROBERTS             PITTSBURGH STEELERS        P.A MEMORIAL  TONY BROWN                   CLEVELAND BROWNS              BMT OZEN  ERIK MCCOY                        NEW ORLEANS SAINTS               LUFKIN  DAN MOORE                    PITTSBURGH STEELERS                BMT WESTBROOK  ROSCHON JOHNSON          CHICAGO BEARS                      PNG    PLAYERS I COULD COME UP WITH IN NFL.  NOT SURE IF ALL ARE STILL WITH CURRENT TEAMS. 
    • Folks making $65K a year are struggling too. Which equates to more than $31/hr. Don't act like you think current costs and the economy are favorable for the every day middle class family.
    • They put him back in the box.  Luckily we won anyway, but I don’t think I’d ever seen that before.  That’s one of the things I love about baseball - you NEVER know what you’ll see.
    • Yep I thought the bullpen was gonna blow it but they held o 8-5.  
  • Topics