Best OC?

Guest Indian Chief

Gotta admit it is true though.

No. You have talent, that is the truth. It would not work without the 2 running backs you have. OR at least 2 similar athletes. There is no surprise playcalling, they just run right at the defense and dare them to try to stop it. I love it, but any OC could do well with a smash mouth running game with a great line and 2 great backs that just line up and run over people.

Guest Wos Grad 2000

If you would have been at the game against Giddings last year you would understand. I was there, it was u-g-l-y in many ways. Truthfully, its probably not something to air out in public but if you trust me at all trust me that it was REALLY bad,,, I mean in a biblical way it was bad.

Thanks. FINALLY someone notices the wos play calling, it's been like that since 99.

I still want him gone Razor, I agree it is crazy how everyone has changed tunes when the truth of the matter is Burnett gets beat up for a few seasons and then a good group of kids come through and saves his job. If he was truly better as you say than Nederlands he would have the consistency of Neumann.For me a good team every three to four years is unacceptable.You want find me crawfishing and blowing him uo now as the best coach in the area.

Just so you are certain I am understood, I do not believe that PNG has a better staff than Nederland.  I will admit to being biased, but to me, Nederland has one of, if not the best overall staff in the area.  It has alot less to do with X's and O's and much more to do with getting the most out of what they have and preparing a team to play, week in and week out.