End of PN-G Lumberton game decision..

Thanks Bullet.  That's exactly whay I meant, which is why I put padded in quotations.  And we wouldn't have missed a field goal.  We had plenty of time and momentum to drive it in and score a TD.

I honestly was expecting you to try to score again, not even thinking about tie breakers. I forgot, how much time was left?

It is called having respect for another and showing class. What most of you arm chair coaches don't have any clue about. Ya'll sit in the stands or at your homes and gripe about what should have happened, Please ya'll don't even have a clue or you would be out there doing it.

This site is full of has beens or wanna be's that never have or ever could. So shut up and please post something that you actually have a clue about.

It is called having respect for another and showing class. What most of you arm chair coaches don't have any clue about. Ya'll sit in the stands or at your homes and gripe about what should have happened, Please ya'll don't even have a clue or you would be out there doing it.

This site is full of has beens or wanna be's that never have or ever could. So shut up and please post something that you actually have a clue about.

speaking of respect and class, why don't you leave the insults out of your posts. (although i will thank you for pointing out that there are several more of you has beens, wanna bes, and never haves out there on this site.  i'll keep an eye out for ya'll)

speaking of respect and class, why don't you leave the insults out of your posts. (although i will thank you for pointing out that there are several more of you has beens, wanna bes, and never haves out there on this site.  i'll keep an eye out for ya'll)

See, just what I was posting about. Someone living out their yesterdays on here. Sorry about your feelings though. Hit that Karma again if it helps you feel better.

See, just what I was posting about. Someone living out their yesterdays on here. Sorry about your feelings though. Hit that Karma again if it helps you feel better.

What exactly are you doing on here?  We're talking about whether or not it would've been a good idea for PNG to try to score again to solidify their playoff chances in the off-chance that they end up with two losses.  Nobody is talking bad about anyone, we're merely discussing something.  You come on here and start spewing your ignorance, talking about class and respect while doing your best to insult all of us involved in the discussion.  We're on here because we're fans.  We're fans because we grew up playing the sport, or are supporting our school.  So what are you doing, besides proving that you have nothing noteworthy to say?  What have you done that makes you such an expert?  It's obvious that you know nothing of class or respect.

you just gave me a migraine :)

The larger of the three schools will be the division I "representative"...it has nothing at all to do with the order of finish in the district race.  A district champion will be crowned and no one will be taken out of the mix because they are the "division I champ".

Didn't include that information, but in the Vidor PN-G thread, a post had PN-G getting in even with a loss to Vidor, my "theory" would have PN-G losing to either Vidor or Central to end up 5 and 2.

You are mighty confident Dayton will beat PN-G. I would not count us out buddy.

#1 Lumberton had busted in and caused a fumble on Pngs last series {which Png recovered} before the kneeldown series.

#2 a field goal could have been blocked and ran back for a td. #3 PNG was ahead by only 7 points so with any turn over Lumberton could have tied or won. It was taking a chance trying to score a td or kicking a fieldgoal. But png will beat Vidor and Central and maybe even Dayton.

I don't see PNG losing to Vidor or Central.  I take PNG over Dayton, gonna be a tight game, but feel PNG will come away with the win.  Right now, we're focusing on Vidor, one game at a time.  We will deal with Central and Dayton when the time comes.

For a this three way tie scenario to occur, PN-G would have to lose two more games.

It is possible, but not probable.

Too much speed on both Dayton and L-TRAIN for ned.

Good thing this isn't for the district track meet then.

Brenham was too big and fast. Central and Ozen were too fast for Nederland also. If all you had to do to win a football game was to be faster, why not just line up each position at the goal line and do a 100 yard dash. The winner of a majority of the races wins the game.

Brenham was too big and fast. Central and Ozen were too fast for Nederland also. If all you had to do to win a football game was to be faster, why not just line up each position at the goal line and do a 100 yard dash. The winner of a majority of the races wins the game.

;D  We'll find out if "Ned is done" once week 10 is through.

Guest maverick24

Its funny to see how some of yall FLIP-FLOP on these post. When Lumberton played Dayton and Central all we heard from people including YOU was that they were to fast for Lumberton and we would lose. Well after we won and we start ragging yall and picking on yall about these things now we find out SPEED doesn't really matter! You are just another write what ever fits the story for the game that week guy. Pick a side and stay with it either speed kills or it doesn't!

Its funny to see how some of yall FLIP-FLOP on these post. When Lumberton played Dayton and Central all we heard from people including YOU was that they were to fast for Lumberton and we would lose. Well after we won and we start ragging yall and picking on yall about these things now we find out SPEED doesn't really matter! You are just another write what ever fits the story for the game that week guy. Pick a side and stay with it either speed kills or it doesn't!

Speed kills and Lumberton has good team speed. ;)

#1 Lumberton had busted in and caused a fumble on Pngs last series {which Png recovered} before the kneeldown series.

#2 a field goal could have been blocked and ran back for a td. #3 PNG was ahead by only 7 points so with any turn over Lumberton could have tied or won. It was taking a chance trying to score a td or kicking a fieldgoal. But png will beat Vidor and Central and maybe even Dayton.

My thoughts exactly. As I was reading all the post I was wondering if anyone was going to think of these senerios. A win is a win and when you have a chance to put it in the bank you do. If you want to gamble take your money across the Sabine and see how much you have when you are done .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics