**Final SETXsports.com Basketball Rankings 2-16-08**

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey basketball fanatic08,
We would love to hear some Brookeland talk on eastexsports.com.  I've seen Brookeland play twice, once against Zwolle and  #11 ranked Slocum, and they are very good.  I agree they should be ranked in the top 20 in 1A div 2.  I am a moderator of the site eastexsports.com and i will tell you i like to discuss 1A basketball on there so check it out, register, and feel free to discuss some Brookeland bball.....

Because Silsbee beat HJ. To be the best, you have to beat the best and that is what Silsbee did. Splitting the wins does not matter. Silsbee just did it later in the season than earlier in the season, when HJ beat Silsbee. That is just how the ball bounces.

• 2 weeks later...

wow...thats all I can say bout these rankings, but you have like for teams on here that didnt even make the playoffs with other teams, that did out of there respected districts. *cough* Brookeland *cough  ;D, I know they maybe covered more on Easttexsports.com but we are right by Jasper so why not cover us? ??? I can get used to that, I understand that ya'll cover them well now about teams ya'll do cover, I dont understand,

Warren Ranked over Big Sandy, HD and Hardin??????  ???  :o :o :o:D

I really don't know why anyone puts any stock into these polls, it's no big deal, these are never even close to being right....for example, and no offense towards Spurger, but look where they're at and who they're above.....

Pertaining to teams that Spurger is above.  Spurger has beat WH & SP twice this year.  Beat Warren by 11 Lost to them by 4.  Beat Hardin by 13.  Beat Deweyville by 21.  Beat HD by 12 (all starters present) and Lost to them by 3 (1 missing starter).  Beat BS by 3 (2 missing starters) Lost to them by 5 (all starters present).

No they haven't played Jasper, Orangefield, WOS, or Anahuac.

But they did finish their season 24-7 & 10-2 in District*

So, where do you think they belong?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83