Vandalism reported at PNG last night !!!!!

pngfan66

Several students have reported that the band hall doors at PNG high school were spray painted with "here comes the O-Train, or L-Train, hard to read,  >: and something referring to Dayton"  Unbelievable that people are this immature.  ITs not known who actually did it and of course there are tons of speculations regarding it as well.  Just thought folks might be interested in knowing about the incident.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

After the game.  I have a kid in band.  They saw it this moring. 

Why put "here comes...." after the game? It is more like "there went.....".

That gives me the impression that it was someone locally trying to stir up trouble or just be criminals.

I personally wouldn't see Lumberton folks doing that.  They are a class act school with very polite and great fans.  Of course there are always the bad apples.  No one knows who did it, and in no way am I stating that anyone from Lumberton did it.  Who knows who did it.  It will be cleaned up today I'm sure.  Just disappointing to see something like that occur.

i doubt very seriously anyone from lumberton did that. and it definetly wasn't a player, because coach credeur would kill us. but yes, there were A LOT of signs all over the lumberton fieldhouse on friday morning saying things that shouldn't have been said. so if it was lumberton, i guess ya'll had it coming. but i seriously doubt it was someone from here.

i doubt very seriously anyone from lumberton did that. and it definetly wasn't a player, because coach credeur would kill us. but yes, there were A LOT of signs all over the lumberton fieldhouse on friday morning saying things that shouldn't have been said. so if it was lumberton, i guess ya'll had it coming. but i seriously doubt it was someone from here.

I think that it's great that Lumberton did not bring up this incident on Friday to try to get something started in here. No one know who did it at either place.

I personally wouldn't see Lumberton folks doing that.  They are a class act school with very polite and great fans.  Of course there are always the bad apples.  No one knows who did it, and in no way am I stating that anyone from Lumberton did it.  Who knows who did it.  It will be cleaned up today I'm sure.  Just disappointing to see something like that occur.

That happened to us one year, except it was more extensive damage.  It was the week of the LCM vs. WOS game and we were playing at WOS.  They wrote everywhere with spray paint.  WOS police went to WalMart, looked at video to see who had recently purchased spray paint and caught all 5 or 6 of them.  Only fired the Mustangs up, though.  The coaches walked all of the players by the damage on their way to the buses before the game and said, "This is what they did to your school.  Are you going to let them disrespect you and your school like that?"  It was not a pretty sight at the Battlin' Bear stadium that night.  

That's totally stupid......I can't believe that someone would......actually I can believe that someone would do that. Sorry to PN-G that some fans can be that vindictive.

Like myself and others said earlier, it was also done at Lumberton sometime after the JV game was played there on Thursday night. No one knows who did it at either school.

Guest maverick24

Maverick has an alibi LOL I agree that it is dumb and sounds like someone at home trying to stir up trouble. I also know LHS will be looking at video to see if they can identify any of the people that trashed LHS

ONCE AGAIN MAVERICK HAS A ALIBI!!!!!!

I am in no way saying it was Lumberton.  I just wouldnt see ya'll doing something like that.  The incident at your field house is the first I've heard of it.  Like I said before every school has some bad apples.  Its just unfortunate that this crap happens.   Hopefully those responsible on both sides will be found !!! and dealt with like they should be !!!!!!!!!!!   By the way Lumberton your fans are outstanding !!!!!!!   I spoke with several after the game.  Nothing but respect from both sides.  Sorry that your Field house was vandalized as well.  

Maverick has an alibi LOL I agree that it is dumb and sounds like someone at home trying to stir up trouble. I also know LHS will be looking at video to see if they can identify any of the people that trashed LHS

ONCE AGAIN MAVERICK HAS A ALIBI!!!!!!

See, it pays to be thankful for little things.

all in all, i wouldn't worry about it too much... two classy teams played a good game last night, and we shouldn't let the actions of a few take away from the overall result of last night.  png fans have been a class act as long as i've been a sports fan around here, and lumberton has been handling it's first loss this year with dignity, earning a lot of people's respect.  no matter where you are, and how great your fans are, there are always going to be a few idiots who try to cause problems.  I commend both teams and your fans for the way you've handled yourselves after this game. 

lumberton has never been apart of anything like this. sounds to me like it is a YEARLY thing in pn-g! what a "Classact" school they are..

AJ man, chill.  You have several posts since the game and you are starting to sound like a sore loser.  Shows us all this "class" which seems to mean so much to you.

all in all, i wouldn't worry about it too much... two classy teams played a good game last night, and we shouldn't let the actions of a few take away from the overall result of last night.  png fans have been a class act as long as i've been a sports fan around here, and lumberton has been handling it's first loss this year with dignity, earning a lot of people's respect.  no matter where you are, and how great your fans are, there are always going to be a few idiots who try to cause problems.  I commend both teams and your fans for the way you've handled yourselves after this game. 

Good post bullet. I agree and PNG has been gracious winners.  Not rubbing it in too bad ;D

I think the reason we brought up the incident at our fieldhouse is because some people look for reasons to jump on us because of our "bad apples" and we were trying to stop it before it started.

On a lighter note, right or wrong, didn't stuff like this happen "back in the old days".  I seem to recall stories of teams doing things to each other the week they played, stealing mascots, etc. Do any of you remember these things?

well i thought it was pretty disrespectful that also png came and but things on the field house before the game

How do you know it was PNG?  On one hand you say there is no way Lumberton did that to PNGs doors but you think it's disrespectful PNG did that to Lumberton?  Quick to point fingers.

How do you know it was PNG?  On one hand you say there is no way Lumberton did that to PNGs doors but you think it's disrespectful PNG did that to Lumberton?  Quick to point fingers.

shoe, theres no point in getting involved in this conversation. its a no-win situation.