Pics Of Micah Mosley/Thanks To Mr. Mosely For Sending Them

1)   He is a true freshman - as with any youngster he is still developing and will certainly improve

2)   He is splitting time with the veteran - that in & of itself speaks volumes as to his ability & future potential

3)  He is in a "pass first" offense - getting carries is secondary to blocking & receiving

Micah is doing a great job @ UNT, and that is the opinion of his head coach, not his friends, family, & a bunch unknowns on a message board.

For those of you who only want to see him fail, why do you even bother reading the threads that concern him?

you are correct - A few posters are interested in "certain" groups of people failing. why? I don't understand but it is pathetic that one can look at an "M.C." and automatically be filled with hate. THEY are the haters.

"M.C." = Mid County??  (I'm guessing, I don't know.)  If "Mid County" is correct, then the following question applies.  If not, then ignore it for it is a moot point. 

Yes, why is it that when some see Mid County, their disdain overrides any clear & logical thought?  I honestly do not understand.

1)   He is a true freshman - as with any youngster he is still developing and will certainly improve

2)   He is splitting time with the veteran - that in & of itself speaks volumes as to his ability & future potential

3)  He is in a "pass first" offense - getting carries is secondary to blocking & receiving

Micah is doing a great job @ UNT, and that is the opinion of his head coach, not his friends, family, & a bunch unknowns on a message board.

For those of you who only want to see him fail, why do you even bother reading the threads that concern him?

all horsepucky buddy!!!

jamaal was a true freshman at a bigger school playing against tougher teams. also splitting time with s.y. and v.y. while still getting 800+yards getting the ball 5-8 times a game. difference??? j.c. wasn't a fraud in h.s. he was the truth and played against REAL teams.

just remember,dodge didn't go get micah mosely. boob west asked him to. think i'm lying??? it was in the paper not to long ago. so boob west got micah there,not dodge looking at him. it was a "favor". a good'ol boy favor.

as far as the thread,i read and comment on what i want.that's why i said it needs to be moved to the college section...not the h.s. section.

Ummmm, I re-read my post, and nothing I stated was horsepucky.  In fact, it was all true.  With about 270 rushing yards so far this season & about half the season to go, Micah is on pace to hit between 500-600 yards.  That is respectable for a true freshman at any D1 school.  Is it the best ever?  No.  Is it the best freshman performance for anyone from SE Texas?  Of course not!  And no one ever said that he was or would be.  Again, re-read my 3 points, and if you have an open mind, you will see that the statements are true. 

I did not say, or ever will say, that Micah is comparable to Jamal Charles.  I am still trying to figure out why you even brought Mr. Charles into this conversation. 

Ummmm, I re-read my post, and nothing I stated was horsepucky.  In fact, it was all true.  With about 270 rushing yards so far this season & about half the season to go, Micah is on pace to hit between 500-600 yards.  That is respectable for a true freshman at any D1 school.  Is it the best ever?  No.  Is it the best freshman performance for anyone from SE Texas?  Of course not!  And no one ever said that he was or would be.  Again, re-re my 3 points, and if you have an open mind, you will see that the statements are true. 

I did not say, or ever will say, that Micah is comparable to Jamal Charles.  I am still trying to figure out why you even brought Mr. Charles into this conversation. 

because it was over a year ago on another board.

A young man from Nederland, Mr. Mosely is doing well - I am as happy for him as I am for Mr. Charles, Mr. Smith or Mr. Guzman.  I think I know why the other person wishes ill on anybody that is an "M.C."

Personally I don't believe there is room in this world for such apparent hate or dislike. Its like a cancer.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with my post. 

Again, the three points I made are all true & valid.  They are relavant to the current, stated topic, and they make sense. 

Ned Dog, I think your last point is why Titan is having such a hard time with you... try throwing out some outlandish bs and he can communicate a lot better.

Hey PaTitan...I don't get on  here much, but Micah is holding on to the ball better than your "boy" over at UT is.  he also doesn't have near the offensive line that your "boy" has.  How many carries did Charles get last week?  Hmm...I think it was something like 7 carries and 1 reception.  I remember an "expert" saying something like mack has lost confidence in his running back because he cant hold on to the ball.  SO before I started running my gums.  I would make sure I knew what I was talking about.