MUST GAME FRIDAY

skipper

What Team Are Teams Have The Must Win Game Friday

In 22-4A, LC-M and Vidor. Central and Ozen I don't think would be mathematically eliminated with a third loss but it sure comes close. About 15 different things would have to fall in place for them to make the playoffs with a third loss. 

Guest ECBucFan

deweyville would have to win out but they still gotta face, warren, anahuac, buna and kountze...its gonna be real tough for the pirates

Not impossible...

i think lumberton must win to prove that they've truly made the jump to an elite team.  we all know that they're good, but lumberton fans want people to think they're great. if lumberton wins this game there should not be a single fan on this whole forum who says anything else about:

1. Lumberton being overrated

2. Lumberton being a fluke

3. Lumberton's lack of a strong schedule

4. Lumberton's fans wanting too much respect

Win this game lumberton, and you take over sole possession of first, having beaten the only other undefeated team in the district.  noone can talk about central not being good this year, or dayton's players being hurt.  PNG is very good, and healthy.  win this game, and you prove that you are the BEST team in the district.

i think lumberton must win to prove that they've truly made the jump to an elite team.  we all know that they're good, but lumberton fans want people to think they're great. if lumberton wins this game there should not be a single fan on this whole forum who says anything else about:

Win this game lumberton, and you take over sole possession of first, having beaten the only other undefeated team in the district.  noone can talk about central not being good this year, or dayton's players being hurt.  PNG is very good, and healthy.  win this game, and you prove that you are the BEST team in the district.

I concur ;)

Actually, win this game Lumberton and prove that you are the best team in this district until WEEK 10.

I want to know why there are people out there they dont' think they are good.  You dont' win ball games in this district by luck, I'm sorry.

I want to know why there are people out there they dont' think they are good.  You dont' win ball games in this district by luck, I'm sorry.

Some folks do not believe because we have heard it all before-- only to see Lumberton go in the toilet.

I believe that Lumberton is good---just how good still remains to be seen---still a lot of football left to be played.

Guest maverick24

Sounds crazy but could be a Must win for both png and the L-TRAIN.

png looses and evryone talks down on them and they still have to play Dayton and Central

L-TOWN looses and everyone says TOLD YA so and they still have NED to play.

It sounds Crazy but one loss could be bad for either team with their remaining schedules.

The winner is in control of their own playoff picture. Two Losses could put you in a tie and no one wants that. I still think Dayton could win out and that will upset all of us but it is very realistic.

to all of you l-town fans that have been smiting me for my previous post on here, those points are not how i feel... i've been very impressed with ya'll this year.  i was merely saying that i think there are a lot of people who still feel that way... i'm inclined to root against ya'll, but i do respect ya'll.  ya'll have come a long way this year.  good luck keeping your momentum.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa