How about that OC at WO-S?

All of those naysayers are just waiting for something bad to happen so they can rear their ugly faces again.  Who wants fans that are constantly looking for something negative to say.  Great Job Coach Crouch.  You and Coach Thompson, and Coach Hooks have done a great job with those kids.  Seems like they are doing more stuff offensively also.  Guess they just did not want to open up the arsenal in preseason.  I like the strategy. 

I have already made my statement on this game.  You can't make any assessment on playcalling when playing a team that is that BAD.  The reason that the oc didn't open the arsenal in the preseason, is because he couldn't.  We were playing teams with athletes, and now we are not.  Put points up against giddings.  We shall see what happens against a REAL team.  We have not scored over 22 on anybody that is anygood.  I thought for a second that we had done something by putting 30+ on kville, until orangefield put 40+ on them.  The only reason I slowed my posts down is because of all the whinning, by people like 071904.  Some of yall are way to sensitive on here.  By the way that was one of the worst teams that I have ever seen lsat friday.  THANK GOD FOR CORNEL THOMPSON!!

i will say this.silsbee is NO HJ and this will be another TEST for the young mustang defence AND MUST take care of things at hand friday night.looking back at some of the playoff games in the past,the teams that beat us were teams that went on to win state.the mustangs put up points  but could  could not find a way to STOP the others from putting up more points than us. the mustangs will have their chance again this year to make a run for the state championship. my friends it all starts  with (DEFENCE)  PS coach (T)  make this bunch of kids the best they can be ,as you always do    GO MUSTANGS---------------------Never Look Back On What Could Have Been. Thats History. Look At What Can Be With Hard Work And Dedication.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn