The Playoff Race in 22-4A As of Now

Guest TravelingBandsman

Guest whoabroncos09

Cody is the real deal. He was making some over throws .... with a wet ball both games and the receivers dropped 6 or 7 in each of those rainy games. don't put those losses just on Cody

im not puttin it just on cody.

i love cody.

and he is a great quarterback.

he has everything it takes to be a quarterback..

but that is just the way it seems.

i know it was rainy and tha ball was wet.

and ronnie could barely catch..

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAN this is getting to interesting!!

Although PNG is undefeated we still have a tough bronco team who would like steal the DC from us..

Nederland who u can NEVER count out... Nederland will prob beat either Dayton or Lumberton.. count on it

Lumberton who gave PNG there toughest win of the season

and like Purple said Dayton is playing better ball than anyone... As a PNG fan i am worried about this game

I've seen both PNG and Dayton play.  My opinion is that PNG is better.  If PNG comes out with confidence that they had against Lumberton, they should win.  If they come out "worried" like their fans, Dayton will win.  I think that PNG's O-line and d-line are better.  Hemmings will run over Smesny or the other d-backs if they go head up on him.

As of right now I think this is how it will shape up. I hope I'm wrong though because I'm pulling for the raiders to make the post-season. Lumberton will beat ozen,lc-m, and lose to nederland putting the raiders at 5-2. As of right now dayton is playing with a huge chip on their shoulder blasting away teams. However, dayton still has central,nederland, and pn-g to play. I think dayton will win out and be district champs with the only lose to lumberton. PN-G will only have one lose also losing to dayton so PN-G will be in 2nd. Nederland will have two losses to PN-G and dayton and will get the 3rd spot. Lumberton will also have two losses to pn-g and nederland making them just short of the playoffs. I could be wrong though if the raiders do make the post-season they will probably beat ozen,lc-m, lose to nederland and have  to have either pn-g or nederland beat dayton. going to be interesting.

I love how most people are counting Nederland out now, and alot of people on here said we might go undefeated...Don't count any team out just yet! ;)

I got dizzy this morning trying to lay out all the possibilites IF the top 4 teams win the games they should win. There are just too many if's and nothing is certain. There are 5 very good teams in this district and NO ONE is a lock in the playoffs just yet. Any one of them is very capable of beating the other. The teams that play with the most intensity and the least mistakes will be in the playoffs. PNG, Lumberton, Dayton and Nederland will all control their won destiny this year. I think its going to be cut a dried on w/l records when the smoke clears.

I've seen both PNG and Dayton play.  My opinion is that PNG is better.  If PNG comes out with confidence that they had against Lumberton, they should win.  If they come out "worried" like their fans, Dayton will win.  I think that PNG's O-line and d-line are better.  Hemmings will run over Smesny or the other d-backs if they go head up on him.

I have a news flash for you buddy----Hemmings does not want any of Smesny----Hemmings loses that one

Guest maverick24

TOO much speed for DAYTON that will get ned and png. Speed kills yall.

LOL SORRY I JUST HAD TO SAY THAT HEY WE HAVE HEARD IT EVERY WEEK HOW THE SPEED WOULD KILL US.

Guest TravelingBandsman

nobody wants any of smesny!

hahaha.

They named the truck after him. ;D

Dayton is definitely still a major factor and judging by the current situation, they have a pretty good chance of staying in a playoff spot. Our games will go like this, from hardest to easiest to me... 1. Port Neches-Groves, 2. Nederland, 3. Beaumont Central.

They named the truck after him. ;D

Dayton is definitely still a major factor and judging by the current situation, they have a pretty good chance of staying in a playoff spot. Our games will go like this, from hardest to easiest to me... 1. Port Neches-Groves, 2. Nederland, 3. Beaumont Central.

::)

Who is Smesny?????

Nobody really--just All District in two differnt districts--All Region and Texas High School Football 1st team All State DB in 2006--leads the team in tackles and you don't complete a pass to his side---other than that he has no impact--

Nobody really--just All District in two differnt districts--All Region and Texas High School Football 1st team All State DB in 2006--leads the team in tackles and you don't complete a pass to his side---other than that he has no impact--

ok. thanks for the answer. Is he a senior.

5' 11" 193 pound 2 star recruit headed to McNeese State. And he is going to run through Hemmings? I would love to see it.

Then come to the game--3 year Varsity starter and he has seen a LOT better than the likes of Hemmings---and has not been run over---where is Hemmings committed to?

Here is what I was refering to. I do not think Hemmings loses this one. Mass x Acceleration = Force....= 5'11" 193 is not going to cut it. Smesny better go for the legs.

Sorry--I did not know you were a physics major---you also have to figure in how strong your opponent is--Smesny is very strong--angle of attack and forward speed and many other factors--but if the legs are the best option then I am sure that is what he will do--there is a reason Smesny leads the team in tackles--He is good at it.

Sorry--I did not know you were a physics major---you also have to figure in how strong your opponent is--Smesny is very strong--angle of attack and forward speed and many other factors--but if the legs are the best option then I am sure that is what he will do--there is a reason Smesny leads the team in tackles--He is good at it.

No, I am not a physics major. Just talking a little trash with you Dayton guys. I really do not know much about your team. I do know this though. There will be some purple wearing fans going home happy. It seems to be setting up for a good defensive battle. Both defenses seem to be strong.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder