Lumberton @ The REZ the battle for first/SETXsports Game Of The Week

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, even the Bulldog fans are rooting for their rival NDNS - AMAZING. 

One of two things:

1st They want PNG to win to make their loss more credible

OR

2nd They too are scared of the “unknown L-Train†come last game of the district season

Whatever the reason, Lumberton has taken “it†for 40 years, nice to give it out some now!

Flame on Mid County, we will see who is smiling Friday night.

Guest maverick24

I hate to say it and as embarrassing as it may sound, that is about our average per rush this season. I think this is why we throw 75% of the time. lol

Thank You a Ned fan made my Point Ozen and Ned do not run the ball very well I hope you think the L-Train running game is like the Ned Running game.

everyone keeps talkin about lumbertons trio of running backs. lets not forget about png's running backs who just recently got let loose on the field after going back to the run. all three breakin a hundred yards every game. except for tezeno who did not play agains lcm or ned as a runnning back. we have hemmings who can make you miss but is also huge, wright who is so strong and so fast and can beat any one around the corner. saw him do it twice against lamarque. tezeno who has sensational moves. read the paper from last thursday. coach neumann stated that wright and hemmings were his main concern for the night

Guest BIG HOUSE

Wright must be a blazer :o :o :o :o I guess D.Hall wasn't...he never got the corner :-* :-* :-* :-*

Oh, Nederland ran for 70(I BET THAT IS A SEASON HIGH).. Usually like  20carries  14yards ;D ;D ;D

all being ranked means is that the media casted their opinions.. o big deal you shut out derick hall.. so has evey other team. USC was ranked number one by media now look at them their not real good. Lumberton has not been tested yet.... they talk when they win and when they lose

I will take a shot in the dark. I will predict that PNG wins because their staff has years of experience at winning close, really tough and important games. I think both teams will put up 20 points, give or take a few, and I think the game will be decided in the 4th quarter. I think its going to come down to who can grit it out and make big plays on defense to hold on for a close win.

I think this score could flip flop but I will say somewhere around

PNG 31

Lumberton 24

I am seriously considering making this game.

Guest maverick24

I will take a shot in the dark. I will predict that PNG wins because their staff has years of experience at winning close, really tough and important games. I think both teams will put up 20 points, give or take a few, and I think the game will be decided in the 4th quarter. I think its going to come down to who can grit it out and make big plays on defense to hold on for a close win.

I think this score could flip flop but I will say somewhere around

PNG 31

Lumberton 24

I am seriously considering making this game.

Have you watched these teams play before? I would be shocked if either team scores 31 pts.

This stuff is ridiculous!! Most of these PNG fans have NOT even seen the Raiders play yet, so they have met with the local tribal witch doctor Dr. Tokeitup and he has seen where it is in the stars that PNG will have a guaranteed win. One of his reasonings is because Lumberton has never been any good so he is going with the trend while steadily hitting his peace pipe.

My suggestion to all of you PNG fans is to lay off the Peace Pipe it is affecting your judgement!!!

The RAIDERS will WIN against PNG!!! "We will Pursue, We will gang tackle"!!

This stuff is rediculous!! Most of these PNG fans have NOT even seen the Raiders play yet

And most of the Lumberton fans have not seen PNG play yet...

the game will be decided on the field.. both teams have great running games, and great defences... no use in leting a little smack talk get ya all mad...

This stuff is rediculous!! Most of these PNG fans have NOT even seen the Raiders play yet, so they have met with the local tribal witch doctor Dr. Tokeitup and he has seen where it is in the stars that PNG will have a guaranteed win. One of his reasonings is because Lumberton has never been any good so he is going with the trend while steadily hitting his peace pipe.

My suggestion to all of you PNG fans is to lay off the Peace Pipe it is affecting your judgement!!!

The RAIDERS will WIN against PNG!!! "We will Pursue, We will gang tackle"!!

Dang first it was lcm stealing MOJO with the bozo bit now its L-town stealing WOS sayings

Actually all the Lumberton fans have to do to see the Indians play is watch some of the clips that you have on the PNG web site. So it isn't too hard to see what we are dealing with. As for being mad (looking around me) No one is mad around here!! Just a little curious as to why the PNG fans are still in denial. The RAIDERS will WIN Friday Night!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics