Lumberton 35 Central 14 Final/Comments

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FANTASTIC JOB RAIDERS !!!!  the O-LINE stayed on blocks and picked up extras , the  backfield with Grillo and Hussey worked hard all night and the Defense was AWESOME!!! .  Keep your focus , I know coach Credeur will make sure of that .  NEVER give up , NEVER give in , always strive for excellence , Tradition . 

I saw a couple of Central's players with injuries , I hope they are going to be allright . Also wanted to say that at the J.V. game and the Varsity game Central's players , by far , showed the best sportsmanship and the Central coaches should be proud of their young men . Good luck in the future .

Check out pictures from Friday night's game between Lumberton and Central ...

Sorry it took so long to get them online!

Gerry

This is the hidden content, please

207756573-M-1.jpg

207752925-M-1.jpg

This first pic looks like one of those missed tackles that ran me hot.  That second picture looked like the play were we stoped him for a 3 yard loss and he plowed it into a 4 yard gain.  Come on, guys, let's get it going for the rest of the season!  Again, Kudos to the Raider ball carriers and the O-line.  Game ball...Hussey.

soulja,thanks for the classy post man ,i hope you guys the best. hey win out & help ltown, ok. several horses man just looked a little out of cink or something.  your players & fans r really classy people, u should be proud of your young warriors. call them out, to step up ,they definately can win on

any night,against any team,including tha raiders, just hope they start this next fri. night, come on guys, no need for chest beating,take tha win with

class,enjoy, prop up, lol, u know, most posters have stuck to their words,

& showed resoect to the raiders, let us do the same to our opp.

i think travelingband needs just a little more help though,hey broncos win out ,u to help ltown down the tracks. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

bmt, thanks again guys for the many pos. posts. ;D ;D

I'll be at Friday night's game between Lumberton and PNG taking pictures for The Silsbee Bee.

If anyone out there wants me to shoot photos of a specific player -- from either team -- please just email me and let me know and I'll concentrate on getting that player in action.

You can check out my photo web site to see the kind of pictures I'm talking about ... www.gld-designs.smugmug.com

Thanks guys and good luck!

Gerry

My email is [email protected]

Guest BIG HOUSE

Lumberton you are so right about the Central players....Very,Very Classy young men...coaches and parents should be very proud of them......BOTH teams played very clean football........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami