what if Lumbeton had a chance to play 5A would they make it??

elvis09

"Make it"? I am assuming that you mean they can compete and go to the playoffs on occasion.

They haven't even shown that they can "make it" in 4A yet. Lumberton has however shown that with 1,400 students, they can compete very well with many of the small 3A schools.

i know ya'll are 3-0 against weak 3a teams, 1-0 against a quality team, and 1-0 against the 4a team that is arguably the worst team in your district (although they've played a tough schedule).  I'm not saying lumberton is bad, and they might indeed be very good,  but you're trying to make a jump that nederland would struggle to make, and they're successful in 4a year after year.

Guest maverick24

i know ya'll are 3-0 against weak 3a teams, 1-0 against a quality team, and 1-0 against the 4a team that is arguably the worst team in your district (although they've played a tough schedule).  I'm not saying lumberton is bad, and they might indeed be very good,  but you're trying to make a jump that nederland would struggle to make, and they're successful in 4a year after year.

Just so you know New Caney is 1-1 same as Central and Dayton in their 4A district!!!! They are not 3A but a big 4 A ( I know not a strong but they are 4A).Now on to this topic This is just another Dumb Thread put on here by someone just trying to start trouble. Class is decided by school enrollment not where you just want to play they do this to try and make things even. This thread should be removed!!!

;D  mave sville jackets are almost 3 a, very similar to our size,art briles came to

them in 89 or90. they did not make playoffs for 37 yrs,just ok teams, since briles

came & gone they had made the playoffs every yr. exceprt in 03 i think. they rock

lamarque-approx. same size as we are, look at their history,winning,playoffs,state

champs, as most part size does matter, i asked my wife ;D ;D ;D  having more

kids to choose from is a bonus but not a must. just prepare harder with what you have. as for as lpimp( ??? ??? ??? ??? ???)what is this guy thinking. ok some of

us was raised in tha barn,ya kno,back in tha wood.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed