if lumberton beat central

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soulja, were you at the JV & Fish game last night?  I left after the fish game but my sources said Lumberton had 11 turnovers.  Did Central play that good & Lumberton that bad?

If you are talking about Central's JV, then they are VERY good. I saw them last week against Nederland and came away very impressed. Lots of speed on that team.

If Lumberton Beat central???   Let's think about this one..

Well all of Setxsports members would have to endure another long week of 3-4 new threads about lumberton a day.We would have to listen about how good yall are and how bad everyone else is.So I didnt want to tell yall ,but this was suppose to be a surprise...Sorry Coop I couldnt help my self..!!

Coop is looking into building yall your own website.www.Lhtx.com.Yall would be our sister site but yall would have your own mods and everything..It would be great for setx members.When we would want to go to fantasyland we would just click on yalls site.

There would be pictures of when yalls boys were in pee-wee and never lost a game.Yall would have yalls own history guy LHS87.He is like the guru of L-town football.(we wouldnt let WOS87 go).I for one am excited for yall..Also all of the setxsports members have pitched in to keep this site running because they cant take another week of new lumberton threads!!Congrats guys and good luck with www.Lhtx.com your new and only source for bragging about l-town football!!

Hold the rope baby ,Luv ya Blue!! ;D

Great Thread!!!!

I have MC Madness tickets but I had to let them go... I wouyld have been one of maybe  two black guys sitting at the fifty!!!! lol...  But this Lumberton thing has me so hyped up I can't miss the game... Lumberton please come out and show a good fight because I expect it after all these "How Great Lumberton Is" post!!!!  I am looking forward to a great game...  Soulja waer a Central shirt with Soulja on the back so I can shake your hand....  You always have the great post!!!

Jag for life baby...

I got the spirit... Yea yea yea, I got the spirit... Yea yea yea, I got the wht... what.. what.. what, what what,!!!!

J..... A..... G.... UARS!!!!  singing all the hype songs!!

Guest maverick24

If you are talking about Central's JV, then they are VERY good. I saw them last week against Nederland and came away very impressed. Lots of speed on that team.

I was at the JV game and the Raiders turned the ball over 12 times with 7 unforced! Was not  impressed with Central's Offence they had Defense scores. The game was still undecided till the 4th even with the turnovers. Of course if you had never seen the Raiders JV you would not have known they had not lost a game and had only given up 6 pts till last night. I will give Centrals young men  credit they WON and that is all we really look at right. I also saw players from both teams helping each other up after a hit that was nice to see. That shows very good coaching and lots of respect for the game. Good Luck to Centrals Jv the rest of the season!

I have MC Madness tickets but I had to let them go... I wouyld have been one of maybe  two black guys sitting at the fifty!!!! lol...  But this Lumberton thing has me so hyped up I can't miss the game... Lumberton please come out and show a good fight because I expect it after all these "How Great Lumberton Is" post!!!!  I am looking forward to a great game...  Soulja waer a Central shirt with Soulja on the back so I can shake your hand....  You always have the great post!!!

Jag for life baby...

I got the spirit... Yea yea yea, I got the spirit... Yea yea yea, I got the wht... what.. what.. what, what what,!!!!

J..... A..... G.... UARS!!!!  singing all the hype songs!!

Wore my Jag shirt last week.  Gonna have a maroon, gray, and white stripe shirt.  I like that J......A....G....uars!!!  After the third quarter, the band don't play untill the 4th quarter.  We do that cheer all third quarter.  Very fired up!

I know this was last year but wow central was 2 points away from being district champs last year and a lumberton team last year that went 1-6 in district played central close last year losing 22-14 in central's stadium! This year lumberton is much much improved and the game is in lumberton! We shall see I say lumberton by 10. Central can't play like they did in the first half last week if they expect to win. If lumberton play's it close most of the win I give them the edge. Example...dayton ;)

If the Raiders beat Central, then we would know that we had decent ref's because we all know that the Refs have never wanted (or let) the Raiders beat a Beaumont team!  Lumberton was cheated out of a win a few years ago when playing Ozen.  Come out fighting hard so they don't have a chance to cheat you out a win against a Beaumont team!  Go Get 'Em Raiders!!!!!!!

I'll love for my Jags to win this game. I'll think we've got a good chance. But, in reality, this is anyone's game. If we execute, and minimize on our mistakes, score when we are given the opportunities, we can beat anyone. Now actually doing this is another thing. It's gonna be a good game. L-Town I'm sure is going to be up to protect their turf. We gotta be focus. I wanna see a good game. Hope we can play a complete game.

I guest we didnt do what I said we had to do. Way to play Raiders. Playoffs at your finger tips

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83