Lamar trivia question

Guest abovetherim

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abovetherim

What a lucky man Jonathan is? He has a woman with brains and beauty. ;D If you can get some good pictures I'll post them on the site. I'll give you full credit, especially of the slam dunk competition.

Guest abovetherim

That's what I've been hearing too.

Next trivia question: what is the name of the Lamar Men's Basketball player with the highest single season scoring average, what was the average and who was the Head Coach? 1. Player. 2. Average. 3. Head Coach.

Guest abovetherim

Looks like the doc has spoken with the correct answer. I'm starting to have trouble thinking of a new trivia question so anyone feel free to throw one out. Next question: Who is Lamar's All-Time Shot Block King? What city was he recruiting from? Who recruited him? Who was the the Head Coach his senior season? 1. The player 2. The city he played HS ball 3. The Head Coach who recruited him 4. The Head Coach his senior season.

Looks like the doc has spoken with the correct answer. I'm starting to have trouble thinking of a new trivia question so anyone feel free to throw one out. Next question: Who is Lamar's All-Time Shot Block King? What city was he recruiting from? Who recruited him? Who was the the Head Coach his senior season? 1. The player 2. The city he played HS ball 3. The Head Coach who recruited him 4. The Head Coach his senior season.

1. Jason Grant

2. Toronto

3. Tubbs

4. Roc

1. Jason Grant

2. Toronto

3. Tubbs

4. Roc

Close but Deane recruited him and Tubbs was his coach his senior season. He served as a student assistant last year 1st semester i believe when he was finishing up his degree.

Guest abovetherim

Mffl, is a young man but knows his Lamar basketball! I guess having a grandfather who played for the Cardinals helps. ;D

Good information there Mffl, my right hand man. Appreciate you posting here. Welcome aboard!

Guest abovetherim

Next trivia question: What former Lamar RB holds the single season rushing record and how many yards did he rush for? I'll give it to you if it is within a hundread yards. So, I need 1. The name of the player. 2. How many yards did he rush for in the season?

Guest abovetherim

Dang, I thought this question would take a little longer to come off the board. Good job SportsDoctor. The user-name fits you well in this area.

Next one: What former Lamar RB's record did Murchison break? A little hint, this man played a long time ago.

Guest abovetherim

Man Rim you know the questions! 8)

Thank Nederland, but I know Doc answered to part of the question I asked. Sam Carpenter is the correct answer but he knows more than I do. I have no ideal where Sam played HS football.

Guest abovetherim

That was my guess, too. That kid could play. Wasn't he from NYC?

Atiim Browne is correct and I believe he was from the Northeast but I can't say for sure it was NYC.

Guest abovetherim

Since you got that one, I'll ask the next one.

Which current Big XII coach was once an assistant to Pat Foster at Lamar?

I believe you are referring to Alvin Brooks?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder