Silsbee 84 Lake Charles LaGrange 51/FINAL

• WOSgrad changed the title to Silsbee 84 Lake Charles LaGrange 51/FINAL
1 hour ago, Tigers94 said:

My feelings are mixed when it comes to mass substitions now.

The only reason this game wasn't a slaughter fest from the get go was our starters resting lots of minutes in the first half.

Back when Silsbee was going to SA several times in a row coach Sig quite often substituted 4 or 5 in, and 4 or 5 out.  He had the players and the bench to pull that off.  At one point he could pull Dontre Thomas and Gruggs out and put Trajan Harris, and Landyn Tyler in.  That's a serious bench.  Maybe by the playoffs Sig will have his bench trained & ready

I think Jones will always be more of a football dude. He's making solid contributions to the team this year, but I really can't see a basketball monster happening at the moment.

Miller, on the other hand, is already doing whatever he wants to on the court. He could probably average 25 - 30 points a game this year if he had to. Him and Harris are gonna be a serious duo to build a team around.

We've got some other good looking freshman that aren't on varsity yet. One kid looks like he already had a growth spurt and shot up to 6`2 or 6`3. Gonna be fun times ahead if all the kids can stay together and be healthy.

I was thinking if they can stream and record games other places why not in Silsbee? I didn't know til just now it was already going on.  I'm guessing the UIL is allowing this because of pandemic restrictions on crowds at games.  I am glad I can see the Tigers this year.  It is not as good as actually being at the games.  These days you take what you can see and be happy.