ALL ABOARD THE L-TRAIN!!!

Guest maverick24

Sorry if you were not on the L-Train at the start of District we have no room now. We want to be able to tell all those that were not on then Told ya so Told ya so!!!

Guest BIG HOUSE

Very well put Bronco1.....

These kids believe they will win on every Friday....thats something that Lumberton may have never had......belief.....

It will not be easy for Central.....Last year 22-14 and Lumberton was driving before a penalty put us in a 4th. and very long and we came up a yard short......

Good luck to both teams.......I'll take my RAIDERS in this one :-* :-* :-*

Guest 87CRU79

I hope to God that Lumberton comes into their game against Nederland thinking that they have the slightest chance of beating the Bulldogs.

By that time, Nederland will be undefeated in district, and Slumberton will either:

A) Be on the brink of making the playoffs, or B) Not even be in the picture.

Central wasn't able to overcome a sloppy first half against Nederland, and I look for Stowers to have his boys ready to whip up on the Lumberton Raiders (3-0 in 3A) and (2-0 against sorry teams).

Sorry Raiders, but your train ride is gonna be cut short.

I hope to God that Lumberton comes into their game against Nederland thinking that they have the slightest chance of beating the Bulldogs.

By that time, Nederland will be undefeated in district, and Slumberton will either:

A) Be on the brink of making the playoffs, or B) Not even be in the picture.

Central wasn't able to overcome a sloppy first half against Nederland, and I look for Stowers to have his boys ready to whip up on the Lumberton Raiders (3-0 in 3A) and (2-0 against sorry teams).

Sorry Raiders, but your train ride is gonna be cut short.

:D :D

okay,first off soulja,i gotta ride with whoever gonna take out mc lol. the jags canstill get pn-g. right now lumberton is playing at a high level.they remind me of dickinson,who is undefeated and just knocked off friendswood.

oh... GO BULLDOGS!!!....yeah :-\

i like reading each week how yall gain a little more confidence in us it sounds like... but each week its the same story different chapter... ill belive in yall if yall beat ___________. ( insert next opponents name there ).

Yep, and if Lumberton made it to the state finals, there would still be the doubters and the "I told you so". Just believe in your team and let the haters eat crow. We've had a serious playoff run for years and people still don't believe in us. That's OK. We just keep proving them wrong and that's the best part of it.

Yep, and if Lumberton made it to the state finals, there would still be the doubters and the "I told you so". Just believe in your team and let the haters eat crow. We've had a serious playoff run for years and people still don't believe in us. That's OK. We just keep proving them wrong and that's the best part of it.

nederland= 2-3 rds and done. i give ya'll this and as much as i hate to say it,ya'll gonna be in the playoffs due to 3 strong team and the rest is weak. so it's almost a given. you face the little scrub teams that barly got into the playoffs,which are pretenders,then bow out to the contenders.

GO DOGS!!! arf!!!

i like reading each week how yall gain a little more confidence in us it sounds like... but each week its the same story different chapter... ill belive in yall if yall beat ___________. ( insert next opponents name there ).

i know it might feel that way, but i didn't hear anyone say "if ya'll beat vidor, we'll believe in you."  i said it in another post... that game was bad timing.  Everyone knows lumberton is much improved, but IMO most people are waiting to see the central game to decide just how good lumberton really is.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder