Beaumont Central at Lumberton Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

Guest beards_bro

Central's greatest strength is their history which is also Lumberton's greatest weakness

History is not going to mean anything come friday night...it's about what you do on the field at that time that counts, not what you did years ago. There will likely be a changing of the guard in this district.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

Grades will not hurt the Raiders Coach C keeps a close eye on them and you don't want in his doghouse.  I hope they dont hurt any 22 4A teams I want to see everyones best out on the field so we get the true best three teams in the playoffs no matter who they are!!!

Guest beards_bro

Does D. Hall even have 300 yards for the entire season yet...I don't think so... at least the stats thread says he doesn't..But yet he is supposed top go for 3 bills a game?

Traveling Band.....there is a word that sums up your entire statement...Excuse!  Dayton had a weakened team, Dayton didn't play like they usually do that nite in Lumberton..all excuses. I have an answer to all of that.. Of course Dayton didn't play that well like they usually do because L Town's defense put a beat down on them that night and caused them not to play well. You talk about this injury here and this injury there...if it weren't for Lumberton beating themselves all nite with several dropped touchdown passes and twice as many penalties and turnovers as Dayton then they would have beaten Dayton by at least a couple of touchdowns more than they did. That's all I have to say about that.

Guest band of brothers

Does D. Hall even have 300 yards for the entire season yet...I don't think so... at least the stats thread says he doesn't..But yet he is supposed top go for 3 bills a game?

Traveling Band.....there is a word that sums up your entire statement...Excuse!  Dayton had a weakened team, Dayton didn't play like they usually do that nite in Lumberton..all excuses. I have an answer to all of that.. Of course Dayton didn't play that well like they usually do because L Town's defense put a beat down on them that night and caused them not to play well. You talk about this injury here and this injury there...if it weren't for Lumberton beating themselves all nite with several dropped touchdown passes and twice as many penalties and turnovers as Dayton then they would have beaten Dayton by at least a couple of touchdowns more than they did. That's all I have to say about that.

could not have said it better myself! you know, people are still hanging on to that game for some reason, we are supposed to be talking about central and lumberton on this thread and somehow the dayton game always comes back into the picture, I think I can speak for pretty much everyone and say LET IT GO! we won it's over!

Hall don't need to have all those yards rushing.  He plays slot WR and RB.  We don't need him to do that.  Little brother and him splits time in the backfield.  Just worry about the Central 'Team' coming your way.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Well dang, there's just no talking to ya'll. You don't want to except the reasons, whether they sound like an excuse or not, why Dayton lost and Lumberton won. My point, is while I generally used to have respect for Lumberton like every team, I'm not sure if I do anymore. I never should have been taken in to these dillusions of granger. If by some amazing feat, Lumberton beats Beaumont Central, then heck's frozen over, but until then, your undefeated record only slightly impresses me, because you did make the improvements to beat a wounded Dayton, but every other game.....

Beaumont Central - 28

Lumberton - 10

Hall don't need to have all those yards rushing.  He plays slot WR and RB.  We don't need him to do that.  Little brother and him splits time in the backfield.  Just worry about the Central 'Team' coming your way.

I agree soulja.. Reality is about to set in when Lumberton sees Central's speed.

I said it before, if I were Lumberton I would still feel that the jury is out, they have not yet faced a good team at full strength.(No disrespect Dayton but you know its true)  If Central is not decimated by grades and they can shutdown Centrals offense and score more than 8 points, and more than Central scores I would definitely feel like I had something to be very excited about this season. The best thing to do is just take it one game at a time and enjoy it while it lasts. That holds true for any team, any year.

Guest maverick24

I agree soulja.. Reality is about to set in when Lumberton sees Central's speed.

I said it before, if I were Lumberton I would still feel that the jury is out, they have not yet faced a good team at full strength.(No disrespect Dayton but you know its true)  If Central is not decimated by grades and they can shutdown Centrals offense and score more than 8 points, and more than Central scores I would definitely feel like I had something to be very excited about this season. The best thing to do is just take it one game at a time and enjoy it while it lasts. That holds true for any team, any year.

I finally see the trend First it was your Predistrict schedule wont prepare you to win one game in 22 4A now it has become Yall cant handle (fill in what ever team we play that week) ___________ speed! Well looked like Central couldn't handle Ned's speed. I hope thats it because if it was Central couldnt handle Ned's Power CENTRAL is in big trouble. We may not outrun you but we will run you over for 4 quarters. If its not #5 it may be #49 or heck maybe the mean one #24 will hit you in the chest. Line up and get ready!!!!

I finally see the trend First it was your Predistrict schedule wont prepare you to win one game in 22 4A now it has become Yall cant handle (fill in what ever team we play that week) ___________ speed! Well looked like Central couldn't handle Ned's speed. I hope thats it because if it was Central couldnt handle Ned's Power CENTRAL is in big trouble. We may not outrun you but we will run you over for 4 quarters. If its not #5 it may be #49 or heck maybe the mean one #24 will hit you in the chest. Line up and get ready!!!!

Not to down NED at all but there were 4 turnovers in the first half of a wet football game.  Central lost the T/O battle not the speed are power battle! 

I already know Lumberton will bring it for 4 quarters, which is great.  We havn't put together an entire game yet, and it's 5 games into the season.  If we do put it together 4 quarters vs. yall 4 quarters, yall will get ran out the stadium.  Just ask Nederland what kind of scare they were in during the 3rd and 4th.

Guest maverick24

Lumberton lost the turnover battle against Dayton and still won. Just say it they were better than yall. If Central beats Lumberton I will say the same thing, That Central is better if not please leave the Refs. out of it and all the excuses at home!!!!!!

Guest maverick24

Stevie thanks for your kind words!!!! I hope what ever team you pull for does well. You should try to be a fan instead of talking bad about me or Lumberton it is more fun!!!!!  This thread is about Lumberton not if you like or dislike me!

Tough call -------------

Central can't afford to lose this one for their second loss and Lumberton can play a little looser. I think the pressure will get to Central. Lumberton still is the disrespected stepchild of the district and will play above their heads. The Raiders win a close one:

Lumberton  27

Central      21

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder