Heart for the PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll step up and say I'll give you my heart for the rest of the season if you guys will step up and give what I know you can. 

Offensive line:    Blocking is the key for Roman to get that ball thrown.

Roman:  Try not to kill your receiver when he's only 20 yards in front of you,  unless he is covered by more than one opponent.  You have a great arm and a lot of talent.  You can hit your mark, just be careful on the throw...it's STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

Receivers:  You have to go into the game knowing you can receive that ball no matter how hard it's thrown.  You couldn't ask for a better throwing QB.  There will be missed attempts, but don't let it get you down.  You are good enough to catch the ball.

If it works in practice, it will work on the field.

Team:  It takes everyone working 110% to get the job done.  As you saw many times last year, we were the comeback team.  Don't let the score or a missed opportunity to score get you down.  Life is full of dissappointments.  When we learn from these then we succeed. 

We love you guys so GO GET THE RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll step up and say I'll give you my heart for the rest of the season if you guys will step up and give what I know you can. 

Offensive line:    Blocking is the key for Roman to get that ball thrown.

Roman:   Try not to kill your receiver when he's only 20 yards in front of you,  unless he is covered by more than one opponent.  You have a great arm and a lot of talent.  You can hit your mark, just be careful on the throw...it's STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

Receivers:  You have to go into the game knowing you can receive that ball no matter how hard it's thrown.  You couldn't ask for a better throwing QB.  There will be missed attempts, but don't let it get you down.  You are good enough to catch the ball.

If it works in practice, it will work on the field.

Team:   It takes everyone working 110% to get the job done.  As you saw many times last year, we were the comeback team.  Don't let the score or a missed opportunity to score get you down.  Life is full of dissappointments.  When we learn from these then we succeed. 

We love you guys so GO GET THE RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree with your post it all comes down to making plays and our kids are just not doing it right now. Dig deep guys its up to you. One more thing. I would love to see our oc throw the ball on first down some.

Vidor's offensive line needs to step it up. Their quarterback and running back (#40... is it Pillsbury?) did fine but just didn't have a lot of room or time to work with.

If they can get some good blocking against Lumberton, Vidor can stay in the game.

Vidor's offensive line needs to step it up. Their quarterback and running back (#40... is it Pillsbury?) did fine but just didn't have a lot of room or time to work with.

If they can get some good blocking against Lumberton, Vidor can stay in the game.

Not sure how you can win when you start an OL who is 5'5" tall. He may have heart and desire, but when you are 5'5" going against 6'0-6'5 DE's you are not going to block them.

Guest maverick24

Thats Funny right there  The worst thing you can have against the Raiders is a weak O.L. Because I see the Raiders DL and LB's as being the strong part of their D.

I as a Raider fan will never question the Heart of the Vidor FB team. They usually fight till the end.

Vidors o line is very young and I do believe will come together hopefully before time runs out. They just need some help in the mean time like some quick passes and play action. Heres a hint we played a team that did just that friday.

Thats Funny right there  The worst thing you can have against the Raiders is a weak O.L. Because I see the Raiders DL and LB's as being the strong part of their D.

I as a Raider fan will never question the Heart of the Vidor FB team. They usually fight till the end.

Vidor normally has big lineman! How young are these guys?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami