DAYTON GOOD or OVER RATED

Guest maverick24

Guest TravelingBandsman

Dayton has had some bad luck, and with this week coming up, Coach Stewart is really gonna get their problems fixed and try to get A.J. better acquainted with his new position. At the Lumberton game, A.J. constantly hesitated and wouldn't get rid of ball and instead would run it if he thought he couldn't do anything which wasn't really getting us anywhere. I believe we fix our problems and come back to be the usual Dayton against Beaumont Ozen.

Dayton has had some bad luck, and with this week coming up, Coach Stewart is really gonna get their problems fixed and try to get A.J. better acquainted with his new position. At the Lumberton game, A.J. constantly hesitated and wouldn't get rid of ball and INSTEAD HE WOULD RUN IT if he thought he couldn't do anything which wasn't really getting us anywhere. I believe we fix our problems and come back to be the usual Dayton against Beaumont Ozen.

HA HIM RUNNING IT GOT U YOUR ONE TOUCHDOWN ;D

People tend to base this year's performance on past history. If we do that, Lumberton is due for the cellar. Obviously that is not the case with Lumberton so why assuming that previous history is the same with Dayton? Maybe they are as good as in other years but after one district game, it is too early to tell.

We will find out soon enough--that is why the games are played.

I am not ready to crown Lumberton district champs just yet nor put the Broncos in the grave. After reviewing the game Dayton receivers were open all night---Dugat had Lumbertons defense in his face almost instantly--The O-line will have to play better and Dugat has to look up. Look for changes this week for Dayton.

The following is my prediction. Lumberton goes 3-3 the rest of the way and Dayton goes 5-1.

Who knows what is going to happen.  At this point, I believe this is the most balance this league has been in years.  Dayton is going to be a factor I believe.  They are going to make the playoffs or keep someone else from going.  The District Champion could very well have 1 loss, or we could have one of those complicated tie breaker situations with three teams log jammed at the top.  Personally, I hope Lumberton has a statement year and runs away with the league title.

Who knows what is going to happen.  At this point, I believe this is the most balance this league has been in years.  Dayton is going to be a factor I believe.  They are going to make the playoffs or keep someone else from going.  The District Champion could very well have 1 loss, or we could have one of those complicated tie breaker situations with three teams log jammed at the top.  Personally, I hope Lumberton has a statement year and runs away with the league title.

That would not bother me either--at this point I just do not see it---Lumberton focused a tremendous amount of energy to beat Dayton and they pulled it. I just don't believe they can sustain it for long.

If yall won't say it, I will.  The loss of Mike Dugat  to graduation and the injury of Green has hurt this team.  This is were coaching comes in at.  I'm sure that Dayton has the same amount of athletes as the rest of the teams in this district.  I'm confident that Stewart will find a way to win.  Now the origional question, is Dayton overrated?  I dont' think so.  Lumberton knew comeing into this game what they were about, and had a game play and executed.  Well, kind of, anyway. 

I'll say both. Dayton is still a good team, but last year they were a GREAT team that mowed thru the district with only one close game. Losing your top RB from last season and your starting QB this season definitely hurts. So, the question is "are the Broncos good?" The answer is YES(especially on defense)! Are the Broncos overrated? YES, if you take into consideration what they have lost and what people are expecting from them. I think they will fight for a playoff spot, but at this point NOBODY is a shoe in!

Guest whoabroncos09

big time over rated now they are getting a real taste of what 22-4a ball is like.

we know what 22-4a ball is like.

just like they all said.

we lost our running back last year...due to graduation.

and we lost our starting quarterback...due to torn ligaments.

and he is out for the season.

now...aj dugat has to step up for tha team.

he was a little hesitant..but im sure coach stewart is working on that with him.

now for our running back..john gable didnt even get the ball last friday.

from what i hear from the football guys around school the coaches are working on everything.

i have a feeling we are about to bounce back.

and win friday night.

i personally think that sometimes people over rate us.

just by the way that we played last year.

but that is the past.

we are in ther present now.

we are a good team.

we just have to prove it.

Guest whoabroncos09

YEA DAYTON WILL STEP IT UP,LOSING GREEN (QB) HURT THEM BUT LIKE US, SOMEONE HAS TO STEP UP AND FILL THE SHOES.

and i know aj can do it.

he just has alot of pressure on him right now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami