East Chambers @ Deweyville

Guest A-TOWN

A few less deminsions? Tramain with a throwing threat and running threat, and now Donte having an incredible season running and receiving, and then Vance and many others that can catch!  And now the defense is really coming a long strong.  Bucs run away with this one!

EC- 52

Dville- 7

Guest ECBucFan

DV will be real amped up for EC, and on their home turf...EC has got to be ready, and not overconfident. DV will throw everything, including the kitchen sink, at EC!

A few less deminsions? Tramain with a throwing threat and running threat, and now Donte having an incredible season running and receiving, and then Vance and many others that can catch!  And now the defense is really coming a long strong.  Bucs run away with this one!

EC- 52

Dville- 7

Offensively EC does not have as many "deminsions" as Hardin. Granted Tramain does his thing week in and week out and they have a talented tailback this year as well but they dont' compare to the system that Hardin runs. In the two games I have seen Hardin play I was blown away with the complexity of their offense. Precise routes in the passing game, zone blocking the cutback in the run game and so on. Tramain brings something to the table that nobody on Hardin's team does but pure X's and O's, EC is much more straightfoward, lineup and beat you than Hardin.

With all that said I pick EC big in this game:

East Chambers - 48

Deweyville - 13

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin