upset of the year???

I don't think you can call it the upset of the year. Lumberton was undefeated, and Dayton is now 1-3. No way.

took the words right out of my mouth... it's a nice win for lumberton, and maybe a huge upset in years past, but this year it's just a minor upset (especially since it looks like dayton may only win 3 or 4 games this year)

dude..you cannot sit there and say that dayton is not a worthy enough apponent to be considered a major up set because they are 1-3.... look at the teams they have been beaten by... friends wood...WOS...ect... both of those teams are really good and neither of them were blow outs...dayton is an awesome team...

Guest whoabroncos09

took the words right out of my mouth... it's a nice win for lumberton, and maybe a huge upset in years past, but this year it's just a minor upset (especially since it looks like dayton may only win 3 or 4 games this year)

WHY DO YOU SAY THAT.

HOW COME EVERYBODY IS SHOOTIN US DOWN THIS YEAR??

IN MY OPINION..

I THINK THAT WE ARE JUST AS GOOD AS LAST YEAR.

SOMETIMES I THINK WE ARE BETTER.

YALL DONT SEE WHAT I SEE AT SCHOOL.

OUR BOYS ARE GREAT.

AND I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM.

EVER SINCE CODY HAS GOTTEN HURT..

EVERYBODY JUST LIKE LOST FAITH IN US.

ITS NO OVER.

WE CAN STILL WIN DISTRICT.

WHY DO YOU SAY THAT.

HOW COME EVERYBODY IS SHOOTIN US DOWN THIS YEAR??

IN MY OPINION..

I THINK THAT WE ARE JUST AS GOOD AS LAST YEAR.

SOMETIMES I THINK WE ARE BETTER.

YALL DONT SEE WHAT I SEE AT SCHOOL.

OUR BOYS ARE GREAT.

AND I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM.

EVER SINCE CODY HAS GOTTEN HURT..

EVERYBODY JUST LIKE LOST FAITH IN US.

ITS NO OVER.

WE CAN STILL WIN DISTRICT.

We're not judging them as people, just as a football team. Dayton is still a good team, but not what they were with Cody Green - not by a long shot. They will fight for a playoff spot, but likely will not win the district. I assumed this after the WO-S game and the injury in Week 1. Still, good luck! Go broncos! Go Mustangs!

A good confidence building win, yes. A surprise? Not really. Upset of the year, no.  Dayton has issues and they are no where near what they were last year. Its a great win for a team that is not used to winning the big games, but remember dayton is down this year. You cannot let wins over teams that are not hitting on all 8 cylinders get you too worked up. You have to keep it in perspective. Its a lot more fun when you know you have beaten a team that is at their very best. By seasons end, you may just do that a couple of times. I just hope it does not happen in your last game of the season!! ;D

Lumberton is playing with confidence and they have a good thing going. I would say just take it 1 week at a time and enjoy the wins you get. Dont brag too much until you secure that playoff spot. Then you can cheer and jeer all you want. I think Central, PNG, Nederland, LCM, and Lumberton, Dayton and Ozen,,, they all still have something to prove. Its going to be a fun year.

Guest band of brothers

nederland lost their starting qb...and a sophomore stepped up, if dayton would have blown us out,there wouldn't be any talk about a down year for dayton, those guys played their butts off last night, dayton is'nt going anywhere they are still a threat in this district and so is lumberton. don't forget niether team scored until the 4th qtr, so that tells you alot about their defenses. both teams have my respect!

I don't think you can call it the upset of the year. Lumberton was undefeated, and Dayton is now 1-3. No way.

it's AMAZING! everyone and there MOM picked dayton to beat us, and when we beat them.. everyone says.."well, dayton is not very good this year." THEN WHY WOULD YOU PICK THEM TO BEAT US!??!! how does your crow taste?

Guest whoabroncos09

IT IS NOT THE UPSET OF THE YEAR.

JUST BECAUSE LUMBERTON WON DONT MEAN ANYTHING.

WE CAN STILL COME OUT ON TOP.

IT IS JUST ONE WIN.

THEY HAVE MY RESPECT.

THEY DID GREAT LAST NIGHT.

WE JUST COULDNT FIND ANY OPEN RECIEVERS.

BOTH DID WERE GREAT.

IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT LUMBERTON ENDED UP WINNING.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder