Crosby 55 Kingwood Park 17/FINAL

WOSgrad

I know KP isn’t a good football team but this is what you should do to a not good football team. Other than a one, what seemed to be to me a complacency lapse, the defense has played well. Still interested in seeing how we’re going to manufacture rushing yards against some of the better fronts we could possibly see in the playoffs. 

• WOSgrad changed the title to Crosby 55 Kingwood Park 17/FINAL

Defense in Crosby !! Is it the Coordinator from Baytown Jackson Tar or Secondary coach Lucas Shields.I've noticed a couple familiar name that was there on defense from almost 10 years ago when defense was very questionable.Great to see a turnaround from giving up 52 to Montgomery to o to Dayton and 7 to Barbers hill.I see the 2nd teamers got some playing time which will bode well for next seasons.Questions for Cougar14.2 ~ What happen to Sagastegui who was penciled in as a starter on the offensive line? Did Jaden Fields move away? And What's the status of Brian Samuel ? Since I live in Friendswood,I will see the Cougars play Texas City next Week. SAW AUSTIN WALTER returning KOffs for the 49 ers last Night.Great player for Crosby High.

18 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I know KP isn’t a good football team but this is what you should do to a not good football team. Other than a one, what seemed to be to me a complacency lapse, the defense has played well. Still interested in seeing how we’re going to manufacture rushing yards against some of the better fronts we could possibly see in the playoffs. 

O-line gotta finish off blocks. They're making them just not finishing them off nasty in my very humble opinion. The second string that is actually smaller does a better job of making contact and then finishing.