*West Hardin 15 Kountze 7 Final/Comments*

KFDM COOP

I was at this game and wathced every play and every second. I must say a few things that are on my mind.

1- Congratulations to the Oiler football team. They came out from the start wanting the win and played with determination and intensity. You deserve this and from a Lion fan I say to you "that is the way football is played and you boys need to keep it up"

2-Why did Kountze never throw the ball? The oilers played most of the game with 9 in the box.

3-Batman was off and I believe Domingo has the better arm(where was he)

4-The refs??? Enough said

5-Where was Kountze's kicking game? I was told by some JV players that Kountze has a freshman who can nail the ball. If anyone knows if this is true please let me know.

6-The oilers went full speed every play.

7-Kounzte looked very slow last night.

Again, these are just my observations and not ment to offend anyone. Kountze needs to go full speed. They played hard, but it was not enough last night. With four fumbles and two interceptions and two missed field goals can you guess what the outcome is going to be.

Let us regroup and get ready for next week. The Lions need to put this behind them.

Domingo took some of the hardest hits of the game real early. i think kountze had there mind on homecoming court and not the game. but i have to give props to the numerous runningbacks they have that pounded the ball on us a few times, just couldnt finish it. good luck to kountze......

To the oilers.....guys we did great we played as a team finnaly and got that win. now lets keep it moving...... defense did outstanding... thanks to all the fans who didnt give up on us.  lets stay hungry and defend that district championship

Kountze did a great job. The posts are right, the refs were awful. They missed obvious calls on both sides. I yelled from the stands, "we don't want to win like that!!" I guess they heard me, they started giving the cruddy calls to us ;D.

West Hardin came out knocking heads, man those kids were hitting! This was one of the greatest games I have watched in a long time. It had it all! All I can say about that catch Lopez made on that tip ball while laying on the ground was WOW!! One of the best catches I have seen at any level this year and it got the first down to turn the tide for for the Oilers. Great concentration on his part. Hats off to all players on both sides!!

I was at this game and wathced every play and every second. I must say a few things that are on my mind.

1- Congratulations to the Oiler football team. They came out from the start wanting the win and played with determination and intensity. You deserve this and from a Lion fan I say to you "that is the way football is played and you boys need to keep it up"

2-Why did Kountze never throw the ball? The oilers played most of the game with 9 in the box.

3-Batman was off and I believe Domingo has the better arm(where was he)

4-The refs??? Enough said

5-Where was Kountze's kicking game? I was told by some JV players that Kountze has a freshman who can nail the ball. If anyone knows if this is true please let me know.

6-The oilers went full speed every play.

7-Kounzte looked very slow last night.

Again, these are just my observations and not ment to offend anyone. Kountze needs to go full speed. They played hard, but it was not enough last night. With four fumbles and two interceptions and two missed field goals can you guess what the outcome is going to be.

Let us regroup and get ready for next week. The Lions need to put this behind them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder