94 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Jasper or Kirbyville

• JASPER
    • KIRBYVILLE

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You maybe right......the way Kville keeps falling down in the weekly AP poll, I think the AP voters are seeing that Kville is not what they are cracked up to be.

WOS may have their problems, but they are not overrated. They will be standing at the top of 21-3A when it is all said and done.

District haven't started so what you say doesn't matter to us. Forget that Ap poll and most of all YOU, its about who has a higher score against their opponent on friday nights. ;) ;)

Guest bleed orange

1981 at Lamar stadium in the bi-district round. Orangefield up 21-7 at the half. Then some running back from Newton went off. His intials were AB. You guys won 28-21. That game mad me sick at my stomach.

Guest bleed orange

Do you remember Butch Hadnot or Dexter Thomas?

Both those guys were younger than me. But I remember them. Both were great backs. Butch was a power runner big and strong. Wasn't Dexter an Aggie? I could be wrong.

1981 at Lamar stadium in the bi-district round. Orangefield up 21-7 at the half. Then some running back from Newton went off. His intials were AB. You guys won 28-21. That game mad me sick at my stomach.

That AB was Anthony Byerly. He went to Texas, blew his knee. May still hold a few state rushing records.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83