west hardin at kountze any predictions?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To blow out the Oilers, you're probably gonna have to pass the ball. These boys can stop a pretty signifigant running game. Their offense isn't explosive, but they will hammer away until they get a score. I'll say for the first time in years, Kountze is favored in this game, as everyone probably knows. But I'm taking my boys in blue, WH-18 Kountze-15.

P.S. If I had an un-biased opinion it would probably go with Kountze 22-12, but I don't.  ;D

Wh is very good against the run they might wear down at the end but if they dont i take WH by 8. and who is there other line backer he seems to be a big part of there run deffense when we played them he might not of had a lot of tackles but he hustled and kept a lot of blocks off of 44 so that he could run freely to the ball

yea letsinger will be a big help sorry bout that i forgot how much of a help he really is to the team.  i may have singled some players out but im not trying to tell the coaches how to do their jobs. i know that most of the people who get on here and sit in the stands  think they know everything but we dont thats why we arnt the coach. i think that the coaches are doing a great job and the players are to.

GOOD LUCK OILERS!!!

The trick is that the Lions have no fewer than six athlete who can run the ball ... and run it well.

You've got the brothers ... Trey and Jarod Howard, then there's Milton Williams, Domingo Smith, and Thomas Wolcott. If they have Donte Barnes back this week, it's a done deal.

If our guys can just hold on to the ball, they have a real shot at doing some big things this year.

The passing game is coming on with Neal Batman and Smith sharing time at QB.

Smith can flat-out run the ball and Batman is finding his range as a passer. He can run in a pinch too.

Now ... about that Lions defense.

Between Scotty Gilmore, Chad Morrison and Thomas Wolcott ... good grief. I wouldn't want to run against that. (I'm old ... if I did, I'd probably break a hip!)

There are so many other guys on defense this year who are doing a great job.

This is the most complete package I've ever seen Kountze have ... and I've been watching them as a sports writer for nearly 20 years!

I'm saying Kountze 35, WH 6 ...

Kountze is a good team this year, but the reason Hardin scored as many as they did is that spread offense. Its gonna be hard to slow them down for anyone. I don't see Kountze winning 35-0, I would bet on that. If they do, hats off to them. I'll watch 24-AA games from here on out, because its gonna be a ride in that district (it is anyway). WH is 0-3 and Kountze is 3-0. Don't let that fool you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder