Huffman Hargrave at LCM

BattlinBear02

Just now, FalconsRus said:

I’m not afraid of getting banned! I didn’t post any inappropriate words. I asked you to clarify. 
Be a good moderator and state your position or leave me alone

I'm not a mod. But I've seen them ban people for what you did. Recently. So maybe calm down. 

Forum rules:

3) THIS BOARD IS RATED "G"! Watch the language! Remember that there are members of all ages reading these forums. If there is any doubt in your mind whether a word may be objectionable ... find another word. Obscenity and profanity are good ways to get you banned.

4) Keep it civil! You can make your point much more attractive to others by remaining calm and intelligent. You will be banned for flaming or attacking another member!! We will not tolerate abuse upon another member.

If a poster uses symbols to mask a curse word, that is considered a violation of forum rules.

Now, back on the topic of the game or this thread will be locked.

5 minutes ago, FalconsRus said:

I’m not afraid of a threat. People have said far worst things in here! I’ve been posting for years and if I was banned behind saying “jerk” then oh well!

anything else I said was implied!

According to your member account, you joined in July of 2019. So how can it be years of posting?

Again, back on topic.