Danbury 27 Hull-Daisetta 14 FINAL

JohnRuthDomergue

9 hours ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

The bigger issue, is we have several studs that could turn the offensive line into an elite unit. Problem is those studs all want to be Bo Jackson or Joe Montana, when really they could be George Kittle or Willie Roaf, for the team.

Willie Roaf !!!!!!! 😳

1 hour ago, TXHORN_ET said:

As did I. Going Roberto Duran on HD the rest of the season. No Mas!

No Mas!!!!! Is HD battle cry about 2:00 minutes into the 2nd Qtr of their games.   Heard HD Bobcat 55 has petitioned the UIL to institute the halftime mercy rule for their games only.

I know some coaches at HD and they would not admit it but hd55 or whatever his name cover-up is the 

worst person you need advice from.  He hollers and screams from the stands giving "advice" to hard working coaches. 

That's happens everywhere I guess but from what I get he is a blooming idiot.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

17 hours ago, ballcoach said:

I know some coaches at HD and they would not admit it but hd55 or whatever his name cover-up is the 

worst person you need advice from.  He hollers and screams from the stands giving "advice" to hard working coaches. 

That's happens everywhere I guess but from what I get he is a blooming idiot.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

You jealous pal? Better ask around. 😜 Ole key board warrior, I’d love to pray with you for 2 minutes in private. I can assure you I could teach most Coaches some football. Get to know me, you would probably like me, I’ve got more coaches jobs, than pissed off. 

On 9/12/2020 at 7:34 AM, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

The bigger issue, is we have several studs that could turn the offensive line into an elite unit. Problem is those studs all want to be Bo Jackson or Joe Montana, when really they could be George Kittle or Willie Roaf, for the team.

Why don’t you think the coaches see these apparent changes and implement them?