WOS vs Bay City Predictions??

kicker

Guest tigersvoice

This will also be a close tough game. Bay City is much improved this year and is 2-0 under their new Coach. They defeated Waller friday night.

In the recent PAST Bay City has been a force.  I believe in WO-S players, their system, and their Coaches until I see them knocked down.  Not this week.  WO-S keeps their record clean - a win whatever the score.

i belive bay city has given up alot of points  but also have put up alot of points also.this looks  like the black cats of old all offence and a so so defence not sure how much thay have given up so far.i will be so  dang glad to  drop them and play  maybe nederland are pn-g  like the good old days

Are you saying we'll upset Bay City 14-13? I mean, Bay City has a few 4A state titles in the last decade, and seem to be on the upswing.

If we beat Bay City, it will be an upset. If they beat us, it will be expected.

Still, we have had their number since... well, forever, I guess.

This ain't the old Bay City yet.  The QB has a cannon, but looks to tuck and scramble too quick.  Their o-line uses those 3-foot splits to spread you out, but they're not very athletic.  They shouldn't be able to run much on the Chain Gang and expect to see multiple WO-S folks in the backfield regularly.  You can tell that the Black Cat pride is starting to return, but it's going to take a couple of years to repair the damage done by the previous coaching staff.  I look for The Stangs to win by more than two touchdowns at least.

The reports that I'm getting say that they will put the ball in the air often. They have a pretty good receiver who can go get it. They have not run the ball much the first couple of games which is surprising to me. Bay City has always had a stud RB.

They have not played very well on defense as noted by the 2 weeks straight of giving up over 30 points. They were supposed to be really good on the defensive side as they had several kids returning. I think they will get better. Either way, they always play us tough and I expect nothing different this time.

I thought I remember someone saying that Bay City was down more this year than years past...regardless...our defense will probably win this for us (but, the majority of the time, that is the case).

We didn't have any injuries vs. LC-M, did we?

I think that we'll find whatever it takes to pull off the win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder