There's nothing here yet

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• Understood. WV JV was so "above average" that they "lost to CS JV". I only saw him play in one game and he looked like he had the potential to be a very good QB in the future. The WV coaches have seen him every day and they felt like he was a JV player (for whatever reason). He should be on varsity this year. I expect him to make a good showing for himself. 
    • Been a while since I’ve seen people argue about what happened on a JV team lol
    • OK and Woodville's jv was above average as you can tell when you look at the scores through the season. I think you know that and think you know Luke wasn't just a "jv player" which is why your amazed that your "team of freshmen" held him and the eagles to 20 points. Even calling it a shutdown when I gave you a couple examples of real "shutdowns". LoL. Just focus on your team and maybe yall can get in the playoffs this year coach 
    • CS JV won a share of the District Championship and beat Woodville (and QB) "head to head" and "on the field". I stated multiple times that the JV was "mediocre at best".  However, "mediocre" was good enough to beat Woodville JV. 3A JV is very low level football for high school, second only to "2A JV football".    
    • Yall barely beat Huntington and Crockett then lost pretty handily to Shepherd. Luke was not shut down by anybody. A shut down is yall scoring zero points against Shepherd or varsity offense not scoring anything against our varsity defense. Those are shutdowns. And according to some other members of this board there was a junior leading your "team of freshmen" in rushing and receiving this year.