Mosely the leading rusher for UNT

BH96

He didn't start the game. I dont thing he come in till the half. I know this was a money game and UNT didn't stand a chance against OU. But considering how UNT first string RB did or didn't do I think Mosely did great. Maybe this will get him the starting job.

He had 5 carries for 15 yards

OU 79

UNT10

Titan - what also makes running the football more difficult is running behind a OL where not a single one has played a college football game.  Add to that the fact they were playing OU and I'm pleased with how Mosley did.  By the way, the starting RB for UNT (Jamario Thomas)was the leading rusher in the nation a two years ago and he did not fare to well yesterday.

Here's a question for you gurus that say Micah is not legit. How many RB's actually get playing time as a freshman? It is a very deep position for most teams and it doesn't happen often.

Not knocking the kid in the least, but we're talking UNT not a OU,UT,or A&M.  The comment was made during the game that they had 5 tight ends on scholarship versus 3 wrs.  Dodge wants to run a more pass happy spread type offense.  Obviously he has a lot of work on the recruiting trail to get the players he needs.

Dodge needs to recruit as many tier one athletes that he can and put in place a healthy red shirt program to establish a solid foundation for years to come. You will not win big right away but it will pay off in the long run.

Exactly right. He will learn the tricks of the trade and be able to recruit the best. It's really tough having to go up against a powerhouse like OU, whose players have to take a pay cut to enter the NFL.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont