Friday Night Prayer

Guest Kelly Football

Guest Kelly Football

Father, we come to you in the name of Jesus, thanking you for our many blessings. We are thankful to live in a free country where we can enjoy highschool football, and all it brings to our communities and relationships. Father we ask your blessings over all of those traveling to and from the games this season, and pray your protection over the players as they do battle with their teams for victory. We pray that you are glorified in the lives of the students, parents, and fans as we move into this season filled with hope and excitement.

Thank you again for who you are and all you've done for us. We trust your divine will and will give you the glory always.

In Jesus Name, Amen

Father, we come to you in the name of Jesus, thanking you for our many blessings. We are thankful to live in a free country where we can enjoy highschool football, and all it brings to our communities and relationships. Father we ask your blessings over all of those traveling to and from the games this season, and pray your protection over the players as they do battle with their teams for victory. We pray that you are glorified in the lives of the students, parents, and fans as we move into this season filled with hope and excitement.

Thank you again for who you are and all you've done for us. We trust your divine will and will give you the glory always.

In Jesus Name, Amen

Well said !

Let us pray also, that PRAYER be put back in our Public schools.

Guest tigersvoice

The chick from big brother was praying she wouldnt get kicked off.

She got kicked off

Get real Guy!!  You need to differentiate between TV Reality Shows

and Reality.  I would be happy to talk with you about the difference.

Would you want to live in a country where Islam was the majority?

Thank God I do not.

I have never seen anyone forced to verbally pray, but I don't think it is to much to be silent in respect when prayer is happening in anyones presence.

I just agree in the prayer voiced.

Would you want to live in a country where Islam was the majority?

Thank God I do not.

I have never seen anyone forced to verbally pray, but I don't think it is to much to be silent in respect when prayer is happening in anyones presence.

I just agree in the prayer voiced.

but if you did live in that situation, would you be ok with being forced to hear the prayer?  i personally would have no problem with it, even as a Christian.  that being said, many Christians feel everyone should accomadate their faith, while at the same time disrespecting the rights of other faiths.  prayer has a place in schools.  silent prayer is an option to all students.  also, students can gather as a group and pray.  this is enough. if prayer is to be voiced, then all faiths in attendance should be addressed.  schools down here are just lucky that there is very little diversity.  if other faiths were more prevelant here, some schools would surely be facing lawsuits.

I have been in that situation in Saudi and didnt like having to listen to their prayers  i think 5 x a day, didnt like it but had to respect it since i was in their country, so the same should go for here!!!!!!!! if you dont want to hear it close your ears or do something else, that is what i had to do >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder