**Week 0 Big School Game of the Week**

Which game should be the Week 0 Game of the Week?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which game should be the Week 0 Game of the Week?

• West Brook vs Ozen
    • WO-S vs Dayton
    • Central vs Baytown Lee

OK guys me and Coop figured this would be a good way for us to decide the game of the week each week during the football season. Each week I'll take the top games for that week and put up a game of the week poll for you guys to vote on. After we get all of the results in on Friday nights I'll post game of the week candidates for the following week. The weekly schedule will be posted every sunday night so we will have all day saturday and sunday to vote before the new schedule goes up. Let us know if you guys like this method or not.......

I like the mods getting a say so.

I think it is a tough call between Westbrook/Ozen and WO-S/Dayton. Westbrook/Ozen has two local teams in it but it might not be much of a contest. It also only involves only Beaumont teams. WO-S/Dayton will probably be more entertaining so I think that will be my choice.

Whereas Dayton and WOS will be a good game the hype will be about game 1 of the Beaumont Bowl.

Yeah but there is no "Beaumont Bowl" game. There are three of them.

Then look at Ozen's record last year against WB's, it doesn't shape up into much of a game on paper. Sure we don't know the outcome since  they haven't played yet. The Dayton/WO-S game however looks like a good matchup of two probable district champs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83