Nederland/Silsbee Scrimmage?

jake94

In the past few years, I have always come away from the first scrimmage for Nederland nervous as hell! I can't remember a time in the 1st scrimmage in the last 7 or 8 years where I have left feeling like we would be real good. There always seem to be major question marks that seem to get ironed out by midseason. I think this year will be similar with the new offense and all. I am hoping that the defense looks as good as I think they will be.

Spread offense against Silsbee D???  Could very well be some quick scoring strikes.

Veer offense against Nederland D???  Could very well put D. Johnson in the mood for some football when it is all said and done.

Will be there to check this out.

Silsbee is young in the skill positions after losing Harris for the season.  Young but definitely talented.

Has anybody heard what the structure of this scrimmage is? I really hate those that are 15 play and switch, etc. I like the game type scrimmages. My guess though is since it is a 1st scrimmage that we will see 15-15-10-10 structure with possibly a quarter of game type. I am hoping for more, but won't get my hopes up too much. The 2nd Nederland scrimmage is usually a full game.

Spread offense against Silsbee D???   Could very well be some quick scoring strikes.

Veer offense against Nederland D???  Could very well put D. Johnson in the mood for some football when it is all said and done.

Will be there to check this out.

Silsbee is young in the skill positions after losing Harris for the season.  Young but definitely talented.

It is my understanding that Harris will be back around the 4th game of the season. Progressing very well.

To answer the question about what type scrimmage it will be, it will be a controlled scrimmage, no game type.

It is my understanding that Harris will be back around the 4th game of the season. Progressing very well.

To answer the question about what type scrimmage it will be, it will be a controlled scrimmage, no game type.

glad to hear it.  I was under the impression he had a pretty serious head injury and was probably going to sit the season out and just run track and play BB.

Thanks for the update Aggies.  Been working alot lately.  16 or 17 in a row now I believe.

Money, Money, Money......    MONEY!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder