Dayton vs WO-S Week 0 Predictions?

Ya said that last year  ;D

I'm far from angry. You're the one spouting words like "crap" and "arse." I'm perfectly happy. I just thought it was funny that that was what you consider "holding their own."

Youre right I did and yall proved me wrong (This year Daytons to loaded). I meant to reply to your buddy Gasilla's post not yours. I mean Gas trying to make those believe those plays were on the JV scrimmage is just hilarious!! I didn't even make the JV scrimmage LOL!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Baller

Leave it up to a fan of the Hill to get crap started.  I was at the scrimmage as well and BH got dominated.  West Orange is very fast on defense and has a very good RB, not fast but very quick on his cuts and has great vision.  It was quite funny though the way that West Orange aligned against BH defensively, just begging BH to throw it and they still couldn't. 

If you consider keeping us to 3 TD's "holding your own" then I'll give it to you, but please be realistic.

Come on, Gas, don't you know after 3 or 4 years of this nonsense that BHFAN is just a bitter old fart? 

If "BH held their own", then I guess he was looking for something...ANYTHING...to cheer about after getting spanked...AGAIN...by the team he loves to hate. 

Got news for you, BHFAN.  Gas and 92 are not looking for "everyone to jump up and down and talk about how good the great WO-S is".  They were just looking for some honesty and accuracy, but you're not capable of that when it comes to WO-S because your mind is clouded with hate for the school and our fans.  When will you ever let this go? 

Good luck to BH the rest of the way. 

12 were in 3A and one in 5A.

WO-S District Championships according to WOS87 in the Historical Information Forum.

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=21485.0

1985 22-5A

1987 11-4A

1988 20-4A

1989 20-4A

1990 23-4A

1991 23-4A

1993 24-4A

1995 20-4A

1997 20-4A

2000 20-4A

2004 24-3A

2005 24-3A

2006 21-3A

I also think he's delirious, because there is no doubt, both the plays he referred to occured in the JV scrimmage. The "70 yard bomb" was from the QB #28 to #36. Both of whom were on the JV and never saw any playing time in the varsity scrimmage. Also, the running back who broke and got caught from behind was #35, a back up running back on the JV.

BHFAN should quit worrying so much about ruffling our feathers and start worrying more about the fact that the entire Barbers Hill football program was shut out yesterday... Three squads, with about 80 players each, could not muster a single TD. Not good...  ::)

Come on, Gas, don't you know after 3 or 4 years of this nonsense that BHFAN is just a bitter old fart? 

If "BH held their own", then I guess he was looking for something...ANYTHING...to cheer about after getting spanked...AGAIN...by the team he loves to hate. 

Got news for you, BHFAN.  Gas and 92 are not looking for "everyone to jump up and down and talk about how good the great WO-S is".  They were just looking for some honesty and accuracy, but you're not capable of that when it comes to WO-S because your mind is clouded with hate for the school and our fans.  When will you ever let this go? 

Good luck to BH the rest of the way. 

Griff you know were buds man! I think we all shoud do a group hug at the game during the half ;D

Good luck to the stangs as well! But I still feal that the Broncos are too much for ya this year.

...if everyone doesn't jump up and down and talk about how good the great WOS is then they get gang tackeled. 

Yeah...right.  ::)

The real problem here is that you and bh89-2 use every opportunity to discredit WO-S.  Your team was beaten soundly and you're nowhere close to admitting that. 

If we lose to Dayton, there will be no dishonor in that, and it won't be a shock to any of us.  We respect them.  They have a good program and a solid team.  'Should be a hard fought game. 

I bet after the BH vs WOS scrimmage BH was breathing a sigh of relief that they didn't end up 3A in WOS district...

BH should be proud that they will have been in 4A for 2 years and will make the playoffs for both years, unfortunately...

They will have an 0 - 2 playoff record after getting knocked out in the first round again.

As far as the topic of this thread....

The WOS vs Dayton game should be AWEsome!!!

Look for a turnover or miscue to decide the game.

Should be within 10 points either way.

BH won't make playoffs this year, so we will just have to remain 0-1 in first round. 

You know, after I saw BH in the WO-S game scrimmage last year I thought the same thing. In fact, I thought they would be a 3 win team at best. They proved me wrong. Every week they would win again and I would think, "how the heck"??? This year, I'm thinking the same thing. So maybe history will repeat itself and you WILL get to go 0-2. ;)

You know, after I saw BH in the WO-S game scrimmage last year I thought the same thing. In fact, I thought they would be a 3 win team at best. They proved me wrong. Every week they would win again and I would think, "how the heck"??? This year, I'm thinking the same thing. So maybe history will repeat itself and you WILL get to go 0-2. ;)

Gasilla what you don't seem to understand is that there is a big difference between a Scrimmage and a Game exspecially for BH. WOS on the other hand doesn't have a whole lot of kids so they play scrimmages like a game (I wonder if WOS has ever lost a scrimmage?). BH shuffles 3 teams through their scrimmages testing the kids as the coaches make decisions of who is getting what spot. The reason why we won more than 3 games last year is because we played our first team during the REAL games!! I wouldn't get to excited about a win over BH in a scrimmage because you may of did all of your scoring against 2 and 3rd teamers. I have know idea who was in the game half the time because we don't wear numbers on our jersy's like WOS does.

I'm not starting anything just trying to get the WOS guys to understand most teams are practicing during a scrimmage and if they win great if not it was a good exercise!

Dang it!! I know I know Coop "Stay on Topic"

Dayton by 14 ;D

on  paper it should be dayton and i do belive the backers at west orange-stark know this (BUT) i do belive thay are at playing this one at  west orange and belive me brother  its going to be one heck of a game.i will say this about dayton you guys have a very very good football team this year but not as good as last ,i wish you  luck END OF STORY

on  paper it should be dayton and i do belive the backers at west orange-stark know this (BUT) i do belive thay are at playing this one at  west orange and belive me brother  its going to be one heck of a game.i will say this about dayton you guys have a very very good football team this year but not as good as last ,i wish you  luck END OF STORY

How can anyone know that??? Good luck to yall too.

WO-S District Championships according to WOS87 in the Historical Information Forum.

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=21485.0

1985 22-5A

1987 11-4A

1988 20-4A

1989 20-4A

1990 23-4A

1991 23-4A

1993 24-4A

1995 20-4A

1997 20-4A

2000 20-4A

2004 24-3A

2005 24-3A

2006 21-3A

OOPS! I mistyped "3A" instead of "4A." I wasn't arguing with you, but rather supporting your point. You left out 1998 (we were 10-0, so definitely champs) and 1979, which was before we were ever 5A. We shared first place with Jasper in 86 (then won state). If you add those three in, we had 12 in 4A, one in 5A and three in 3A.

Gasilla what you don't seem to understand is that there is a big difference between a Scrimmage and a Game exspecially for BH. WOS on the other hand doesn't have a whole lot of kids so they play scrimmages like a game (I wonder if WOS has ever lost a scrimmage?). BH shuffles 3 teams through their scrimmages testing the kids as the coaches make decisions of who is getting what spot. The reason why we won more than 3 games last year is because we played our first team during the REAL games!! I wouldn't get to excited about a win over BH in a scrimmage because you may of did all of your scoring against 2 and 3rd teamers. I have know idea who was in the game half the time because we don't wear numbers on our jersy's like WOS does.

I'm not starting anything just trying to get the WOS guys to understand most teams are practicing during a scrimmage and if they win great if not it was a good exercise!

Dang it!! I know I know Coop "Stay on Topic"

Dayton by 14 ;D

"BH shuffles 3 teams"

(BH is only) "testing the kids"

"...you may have did all of your scoring against 2nd and 3rd teamers"    

"...teams are practicing during a scrimmage"

And the excuses continue.  This scrimmage, even though it doesn't count in the record books, is a good measuring stick for what teams have to offer.  The facts are WO-S moved the ball consistently on BH, and BH barely crossed the 50 yard line.  It's obvious that if the two teams would have played in a REAL game, we know who would win.  It's no surprise you continue to see the scrimmage through rose colored glasses since WO-S was the opponent.  You know, and so does everyone else who reads your posts, that if BH would have "won" the scrimmage, you and your cohort would create 50 threads bragging about beating WO-S.  THEN a scrimmage would mean the world to you.    

"BH shuffles 3 teams"

(BH is only) "testing the kids"

"...you may have did all of your scoring against 2nd and 3rd teamers"    

"...teams are practicing during a scrimmage"

And the excuses continue.  This scrimmage, even though it doesn't count in the record books, is a good measuring stick for what teams have to offer.  The facts are WO-S moved the ball consistently on BH, and BH barely crossed the 50 yard line.  It's obvious that if the two teams would have played in a REAL game, we know who would win.  It's no surprise you continue to see the scrimmage through rose colored glasses since WO-S was the opponent.  You know, and so does everyone else who reads your posts, that if BH would have "won" the scrimmage, you and your cohort would create 50 threads bragging about beating WO-S.  THEN a scrimmage would mean the world to you.    

YAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN Dayton by 21 ;D

OOPS! I mistyped "3A" instead of "4A." I wasn't arguing with you, but rather supporting your point. You left out 1998 (we were 10-0, so definitely champs) and 1979, which was before we were ever 5A. We shared first place with Jasper in 86 (then won state). If you add those three in, we had 12 in 4A, one in 5A and three in 3A.

Not to add fuel to the fire... but there's another streak we have going that would be nice to continue... just by sheer coincidence we happened to schedule the eventual local 4A district champ in our non-district schedule all 3 years since dropping to 3A and we've gone 3-0 against them.  In fact, 9 out of the past 10 seasons we've either been the local 4A District champ or beaten the champ in a head-to-head match.  Is Dayton really that much stronger this year?

Local 4A District Champs

2006 - Dayton (7-0-0 22-4A Champs) - Week 1 WOS 26 - Dayton 9

2005 - Beaumont Central (4-0-0 20-4A Champs) - Week 3 WOS 28 - Beaumont Central 12

2004 - Nederland (5-1-0 Tri-Champs of 20-4A: Nederland won the tiebreaker) - Week 2 WOS 35 - Nederland 33

2003 - PNG (7-1-0 Champs of 20-4A) - Week 9 WOS 21 - PNG 20

2002 - Ozen (7-1-0 Champs of 20-4A) - Week 5 Ozen 7 - WOS:o

2001 - Lincoln (4-1-0 Co-champs of 20-4A: Lincoln won the head-to-head with Ned) - Week 7 WOS 24 - Lincoln 8

2000 - WOS (5-0-0 Champs of 20-4A)

1999 - PNG (6-1-0 Co-champs of 20-4A: PNG won the head-to-head with Ned) - Week 8 WOS 21 - PNG 14

1998 - WOS (7-0-0 Champs of 20-4A)

1997 - WOS ( 7-0-0 Champs of 20-4A)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476