3. Kountze

4. Silsbee

5. Warren

6. WO-S

7. Big Sandy

8. Jasper

9. HD

10. Hardin

ok first of all hj probally should be 5th..cuz without donahoe...they are nothing.....and why do you have ec and kountze before silsbee...silsbee beat kountze all 4 times in the summer lol and ec? all they got is thomas? it should be 1. silsbee 2. kountze 3.hj 4. ec..and the rest dont even matter cuz they suck

ok first of all hj probally should be 5th..cuz without donahoe...they are nothing.....and why do you have ec and kountze before silsbee...silsbee beat kountze all 4 times in the summer lol and ec? all they got is thomas? it should be 1. silsbee 2. kountze 3.hj 4. ec..and the rest dont even matter cuz they suck

I'd watch what you say man.......don't get stuff started on here.

Sir, you continue to make yourself look like an idiot. Your lingo suggests your either from the hood or you are 10.

Here goes, you said HJ should be 5th, then you ranked them 3rd. Cuz is spelled because. Summer league does not matter at all. "All they got is Thomas" is not a question and should be ended with a period. No one ever laughs out loud then tells about it. Sorry to keep it serious with yo all makes no sense what so ever ,and the rest do matter because there are alot of good teams around here.

You are wrong ambassador. Completely wrong. None of the teams listed suck.....otherwise they wouldn't be on the list. Consider what you are saying, before you speak it.

OK EOPLE I WILL START TALKING PERFECT FOR YOU ALL. I DIDNT KNOW THAT I WAS WRITING A COLLEGE LETTER OR SOMETHING....BUT ON THE SERIOUS NOTE...A COUPLE OF THOSE TEAMS SHOULD NOT BE ON THERE

well silsbee should definately not be number one and if your basing anything on summer didnt silsbee barely beat warren in summer leauge?? its HJ first no doubt and i believe that is the only for sure spot on the top ten EC kountze warren and silsbee are all capable of beating each other on any given night

OK EOPLE I WILL START TALKING PERFECT FOR YOU ALL. I DIDNT KNOW THAT I WAS WRITING A COLLEGE LETTER OR SOMETHING....BUT ON THE SERIOUS NOTE...A COUPLE OF THOSE TEAMS SHOULD NOT BE ON THERE

You don't have to speak perfect, just consider what it is you're saying before you say it. 90% of the things you've said so far make no sense, you are bringing it upon yourself. Oh and by the way, summer league ball doesn't count....that's like talking about pre-season football or spring league baseball, it doesn't matter who beats who. Hardin-Jefferson played Big Sandy last year in a couple of scrimmage games (very similar to summer league basketball) and HJ lost one of the three games, then went on and won state in 3a. Just proves my point even more of how much a game in summer league doesn't matter.

You don't have to speak perfect, just consider what it is you're saying before you say it. 90% of the things you've said so far make no sense, you are bringing it upon yourself. Oh and by the way, summer league ball doesn't count....that's like talking about pre-season football or spring league baseball, it doesn't matter who beats who. Hardin-Jefferson played Big Sandy last year in a couple of scrimmage games (very similar to summer league basketball) and HJ lost one of the three games, then went on and won state in 3a. Just proves my point even more of how much a game in summer league doesn't matter.

i understand it dont matter but still i say silsbee is better

Its official im packing up my belongings, Hitching on to the mule and buggey and heading out of town. This site should be shut down due to the infestation of retards. I can live with about a 50% retardation factor, but not 90%. Im deleting my name and shall post no more. My forum days are over.

Coop, I think you should give some sort of test in order to post on here. Some people are making me dumber every time I read.

Bubblegum keep up the good work. You are a solid contributor to this foundation.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin