Texas Jamboree 2019

9 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Silsbee making a game of it with them is a step in the right direction.

I'll consider this progress.

I know AAW said the freshman Jones was out with a injury when we played PA.M .... So I don't know if he played today are not.. Hope he was" would like to see him get some good time in with these big teams...

33 minutes ago, Who That said:

I know AAW said the freshman Jones was out with a injury when we played PA.M .... So I don't know if he played today are not.. Hope he was" would like to see him get some good time in with these big teams...

Whe I saw Silsbee Wednesday there was one young guy who didn't suit up.  He is the biggest guy on the team right now.  I guess that is Jones.

15 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Whe I saw Silsbee Wednesday there was one young guy who didn't suit up.  He is the biggest guy on the team right now.  I guess that is Jones.

Yeah that's him lol Willie Jones's son.. He got alot of growing left he will be something else for the next 4 years.. He will be taller than his dad and brother. He is a very good player. Him the other freshman you seen and what's coming in next year ... lol Silsbee going to shine again 😁

1 hour ago, Tigers94 said:

Silsbee making a game of it with them is a step in the right direction.

I'll consider this progress.

Last time I saw Sam Houston was 2 years ago when pg Kendrick Davis was still there.  Whatever success they had then was mainly because of him. He's gone, at SMU now I think.  The talent around him is gone also.  Sam Houston is a public school like Silsbee, so they rebuild gradually.  Any tall talent around they have to fight the private schools to get it.

I knew before the game Silsbee would have problems with STH because the latter is an established and prosperous private school. They always have tall and decent talent.

The jamboree game at 830 between SA Wagner & shadow creek out of Pearland, that is gonna be a good matchup. I am almost tempted to go out & see it, but I don't feel up to dealing with the parking and crowds.