Deweyville vs Harleton

EAGLEFOREVER

My cousin plays for Harleton, and is probably their best defensive player.  The turnaround Harleton made this year was nothing short of spectacular.  2016 they went 2-8, and 1-5 in district.  2017 they went 2-8 and 1-5 in district.  2018 they went 1-9, and 0-6 in district, being outscored 255-28 in district.  This year Harleton went 8-2, and 5-1 in district.  I expect them to walk through deweyville pretty easily.  Harleton hasn’t played a real tough schedule, but they just beat Joaquin 22-13, who beat deweyville 61-0 to start the season.

11 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

My cousin plays for Harleton, and is probably their best defensive player.  The turnaround Harleton made this year was nothing short of spectacular.  2016 they went 2-8, and 1-5 in district.  2017 they went 2-8 and 1-5 in district.  2018 they went 1-9, and 0-6 in district, being outscored 255-28 in district.  This year Harleton went 8-2, and 5-1 in district.  I expect them to walk through deweyville pretty easily.  Harleton hasn’t played a real tough schedule, but they just beat Joaquin 22-13, who beat deweyville 61-0 to start the season.

I agree with your prediction. DV in the playoffs is an abomination to the integrity of the playoff structure. Harelton, as most playoff caliber programs will be able to name their score against DV.