Silsbee vs Shephard Bi District

BADSANTA

On 11/13/2019 at 6:17 PM, BADSANTA said:

Where are the Shephard fans?? I know it's a few out there. 

Not a lot to say this year. Silsbee should win this game pretty easy, if they don't then they should be really worried going into the second round. Shepherd is out gunned, but I can say those boys still play as hard as any team. 

The only difference is we know it, all you guys are living in a dream and will be either watching the state games by purchasing a ticket or on your couch just like us.

I do get a good laugh at some of your comments though, they are pretty fun to read. 

6 minutes ago, idk said:

Not a lot to say this year. Silsbee should win this game pretty easy, if they don't then they should be really worried going into the second round. Shepherd is out gunned, but I can say those boys still play as hard as any team. 

The only difference is we know it, all you guys are living in a dream and will be either watching the state games by purchasing a ticket or on your couch just like us.

I do get a good laugh at some of your comments though, they are pretty fun to read. 

It's that dream that makes all this fun.