Port Neches-Groves 18 Vidor 10/FINAL

WOSgrad

Vidor on PNG 27 yard line and driving but the storm approaches everyone clearing the stands.

2nd and 11 

30.7 seconds to half

7-0 Vidor 

I hope we come out just as inspired after the break and halftime. I’ve seen so many games against PNG where they are down but regroup, change the game plan and take the game from us in the second half.

2 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Vidor on PNG 27 yard line and driving but the storm approaches everyone clearing the stands.

2nd and 11 

30.7 seconds to half

7-0 Vidor 

I hope we come out just as inspired after the break and halftime. I’ve seen so many games against PNG where they are down but regroup, change the game plan and take the game from us in the second half.

I’m hoping the same! Our defense has done great and I hope that same momentum comes back out. 

4 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Talk about a momentum killer, I hope most of the home fans stick around after the delay. The place was rocking and we didn’t even have to listen to Cherokee all that much.

I think most from our side have just gone under the bleachers (which is where we are) and the rest have just gone to their cars. 

Just now, Fortheloveofthegame said:

But you realize he was right, right? The officials even corrected themselves. 

He can be right, and it still be none of his business. It is no job of his to be calling out the officials on the field. I  admit the officials are horrid, but no reason for him to nose into it.