42 members have voted

1. 1. Will Kountze be one of the top three in there district

• yes
    • no

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kountze may be improved but I can't see them keepiing EC,Deweyville, Warren or Buna out of the playoffs.

The talent may be there and it's easy to display confidence on a message board but it takes that deep down belief you're gonna win to be a champion. I don't think the Lions have it.

You had the same exact post May 31.

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=20742.0

Whats the point? Man is rooting for his team so what up?

I have always liked the Lions from way back. Visited with their Head Coach at a track meet this year in Tarkington and he is very upbeat about their chances this year.  Was watching some of their kids throw the shot and discuss sp and they have some good looking kids. Coach is young and upbeat about their upcoming season. Correct me if I am wrong but do they not have a big fullback that also throws the shot? Saw some of their lineman and the Lions may make some noise this year. If nothing else I hope they do well bc of the character of the kids which I found to be refreshing.

GOOD LUCK LIONS ;D

Guest JGLB55

Correct me if I am wrong but do they not have a big fullback that also throws the shot?

Yea, he wasnt the greatest shot thrower but im willing to bet anything there is not one player in 24 AA that can tackle him one on one!

Yea, he wasnt the greatest shot thrower but im willing to bet anything there is not one player in 24 AA that can tackle him one on one!

I am with you JGL he is a load and he has my vote to take it to the house. Nice kid and there was a lineman that was cool to talk to.  ;D

Guest JGLB55

Play? we scrimmage colmesnel then woodville, we play tenaha, Hull-Daisetta, Evadale then West Hardin. After that its all district!

Guest etbu

I do not know much about your district but hope you guys win it all. Huffman use to be in the same district as you guys and always enjoyed the trip. Good luck.

Guest JGLB55

He is The guy "Treyvion Howerd" is with out a Huge. He Squats 550 and benches over 300. He is without a doubt a wrecking ball with wheels, his 40 time is 4.8 and thats not to slow for a big guy.

Guest Yard Bird

Kountze is going to be better than people expect, we will be a team you will half to beat to make it.

If this was in the Basketball forum, you would be 100% correct.

Football, although they are improving, I don't see them beating EC, Buna or Deweyville.

Just my opinion.

Guest etbu

Thats all everything is just opions, dont mean much

Yea they do JGL I got to get me a Kountze t-shirt brutha.... I really don't have a team in  in your district so can you help me? I will stop by the skewl and get on over the summer bc have to come through on business anyway. Got me fired up  about the Lions JGL.  ;D

Guest JGLB55

why do you feel other teams are any better! Yea they know what it taste like to be in the playoffs and to win games but i cant remeber when Kountze has one four games. coming from 0 to 4 changed our mindset threw that year, we want the playoffs really bad and we are going to get them. Im no i sure am talking allot of smack but i wouldnt talk it if i knew we couldnt back it up. Next year will be the year we break the 40 yr playoff droubt for Kountze.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476