• Nederland
    • Ozen
    • PN-G
    • Vidor

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said it wasn't a tall hill to climb......but for over 10 years the climb gets done!!!!Mark it down our defense will be much, much improved from last year! Our offense will be O.K. once district starts......We will continue to be a top three team in this district with Central and Dayton the top dogs to beat........Thin I agree but still O.K. You need to predict with your mind and not your emotions......Keep those girly emotions for the halftime show!!!!lol

Trust and believe James, Nederland owns the patent on emotinal, estrogen filled rants......

Mr. Mosley hit the nail on the head. Central and Dayton are still the top dogs of the district until unseated. I don't see Nederland winning the district either, they haven't in +40 years, but they will make playoffs.

Trust and believe James, Nederland owns the patent on emotinal, estrogen filled rants......

SFA85...Mr Mosley makes a justified counterpoint to your point from your earlier post.  I would have thought you would counterpoint his counterpoint with info, stats, etc... Instead your next post is a comment on Nederland emotional ranting. The only conclusion that I draw is that you were trumped by his posting.

Guest 87CRU79

Nederland does have the tradition of 11 years of play-offs, but the most important thing is that Nederland comes to play every Friday night. People can hype all they want, and spit out past statistics, but teams only win by playing the game.

Guest Living 4 Friday Nights

You have to go with Dayton and Central. Good coaching and several starters back. Could be a rough one for Nederland but coaching there seems to pull them through. LC-M is the team that could get in. Some starters back and a good coach. Ozen will be better and have athletes. Lumberton will continue to improve with a great coach. PN-G not sure. May need a new start there. Vidor lost quite a few starters.

Why is lumbertons coach always refered to as a great coach.  What has he done no disrespect but stewart and neuman are great coaches, they have a track record.  What is lumbertons head coaches record on the varsity level.  Maybe I am missing something.

I know  this..you have to bring your "A "game every friday night.alot of people talk about Lumberton and Vidor but ask Central and Nederland about Vidor.Central scored with 12 seconds left to win..Nederland got beat by Vidor and lumberton was in alot of there games.So you people who think these two teams will be a cake walk when yall play us keep thinking that.

Central scored with 12 seconds left LOL. Vidor Vidor Vidor!!!! Yall tried everything in your little power to steal that game.  faking a clock malfunction. Wonder how many other games the clock had problems in. They gave yall well more time than the 2 min left on the clock before it  stopped working before halftime.Central was on the verge of putting it away early. the clock stunt almost worked. Talent and coaching prevailed. Funny thing is that, a guy sitting next to me had been saying before the stunt, to prepair for something like that to happen. It made him seem phsycic. Wonder how he knew? ONLY IN VIDOR

lol.  I remember that night.  So many wierd stuff.  A couple of TD's was also called back.  All and all, it was a good game.  Vidor did come to play, but we had a 'Beast' that pulled us to victory that night.  p.s.  Was I the only one nervous when they turned he stadium lights off to shoot the fireworks off? ;D

You havn't hear Coop?  The game clock and the play clock kept malfunctioning.  They went pretty much 2 quarters without a clock.  It was like 1 min and something left inthe second quarter when Vidor drove down and scored.  Jag fans felt like there was too much time left onthe clock because that was the time the clock was turned off.  It was a crazy night.  Jag fans felt like they tried to take that game from us.

Central scored with 12 seconds left LOL. Vidor Vidor Vidor!!!! Yall tried everything in your little power to steal that game.  faking a clock malfunction. Wonder how many other games the clock had problems in. They gave yall well more time than the 2 min left on the clock before it  stopped working before halftime.Central was on the verge of putting it away early. the clock stunt almost worked. Talent and coaching prevailed. Funny thing is that, a guy sitting next to me had been saying before the stunt, to prepair for something like that to happen. It made him seem phsycic. Wonder how he knew? ONLY IN VIDOR

What are you talking about?? the clock was working the second half.it was working when B.Williams scored  it read 12 seconds left..

even if the clock was messed up then BOTH teams had to play with it right?and if you want to talk about  stadiums then lets talk abotu Central! The only place where the kids have to wear the helmet into the stadium.and of course the nice little complex that yall have living right next to it thats always a pleasant sight to see.. Do I need to go on?

if we were going to "fix" a clock then dont you think we would have fixed it on yalls last drive? yall scored with 12 seconds left. if the whole town of vidor and all the referees, the clock guy, and all ths coaches, and players,were going to "fix" anything then it would have been on that last drive when yall scored with barely no time remaining.Dont come on here and be an idiot..yall won and it was a great game, just leave it at that.

What are you talking about?? the clock was working the second half.it was working when B.Williams scored  it read 12 seconds left..

even if the clock was messed up then BOTH teams had to play with it right?and if you want to talk about  stadiums then lets talk abotu Central! The only place where the kids have to wear the helmet into the stadium.and of course the nice little complex that yall have living right next to it thats always a pleasant sight to see.. Do I need to go on?

I'm actually not going to stoop  to your level at all.  I said nothing about Vidor's stadium.  I just said the clock was messed up.  And I felt like everything inthe world was trying to make us lose that game.  I did give Vidor's football team props.  BTW, what does the 'projects' across the street from our stadium have to do with the stadium?  Like I said before,  it don't matter where my jags play, we'll play in Walmart parking lot.  Lets go!  One more thing, was the 'apartment complex' crack supposed to be a hidden shot on our community? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\...

if we were going to "fix" a clock then dont you think we would have fixed it on yalls last drive? yall scored with 12 seconds left. if the whole town of vidor and all the referees, the clock guy, and all ths coaches, and players,were going to "fix" anything then it would have been on that last drive when yall scored with barely no time remaining.Dont come on here and be an idiot..yall won and it was a great game, just leave it at that.

So we have to go to namecalling?  What next, the race card?  We obviously see who the bigger man is. ::) ::)..FTI, your pirates has to come to our house. Hope you enjoy the view.  The scoreboard is inthe direction of the 'projects'.  Have a good day!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder