**JASPER ADVANCES TO STATE TITLE GAME**

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Job Bulldogs!  Take out LE tomorrow! If we have to stay home, I would like it to be because the team that beat us won it all!  Also, the first time I saw Parsons pitch, I made the comment "He couldn't break a window!"  Now I know he is the kind of pitcher who you start out the game thinking you will smash him and before you know it you're in the 7th and down a few runs - and haven't touched him all day!  My hat is off and I wish you guys the best!  Bring it home!

Good Job Bulldogs!  Take out LE tomorrow! If we have to stay home, I would like it to be because the team that beat us won it all!  Also, the first time I saw Parsons pitch, I made the comment "He couldn't break a window!"  Now I know he is the kind of pitcher who you start out the game thinking you will smash him and before you know it you're in the 7th and down a few runs - and haven't touched him all day!  My hat is off and I wish you guys the best!  Bring it home!

Greg Maddux is like that too.  Parson isn't overpowering but he sure mixes up his pitches well.  Hats off to the coach in the dug out call the pitches as well.

As far as tomorrow goes..I would think that if Reagen's arm is 100% he has to start the game.  I would expect that he will be on a very short leash with Ellis and Stephenson available.

Guest etbu

now I guess the big question is who will Jasper pitch?

It must drive other coaches crazy, the way coach Mixon does his rotation if you can call it that :)

If it were me I would start Howard. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami