Who thinks Kountze will make the playoffs.

Guest JGLB55

Guest JGLB55

Kountze won all but one home games last year but lost all away games. There was only two senior linemen and one senoir saftey that played. There team is young fast and strong. I think Kountze is going into next season highly underestimated and believe they will be one of the top dogs in 24 2A.

Guest Yard Bird

No they will not make the playoffs.  Although they have made some great strides over the last year.  Much improved, but will miss out on the post season.

I think they will be in the hunt for the 3rd spot.I think EC has to be the favorite with Buna a close second.D-ville,Warren and Kountze will all be in the picture.Anyone snoozes in the district next year could get a rude awakening.Should be very close 2 thru 5.

Guest Tha Unit

Kountze is going to the playoffs, 1st time ever, its possible they are going to play Corrigan Camden first round in the playoffs

Guest Yard Bird

Im serious, Kountze will be in Div 2 and if Corrigan gets 2nd place then they will play them first round

You need to call the fire department, because there is a serious gas leak in your house. :D :D

You got to beat the big 3 EC, Buna and Deweyville. That will not happen this year all 3 teams are loaded again. Those 3 make the playoffs. You will have to wait till basketball starts to talk about playoffs. Kountze will be better but not enough to beat one of the above teams.

Guest JGLB55

I beileve Kountze out of any other team in the 24 2a will have a great chance of beating E.C. The game they played last season E.C they gave up two touchdowns because of special teams other than that who now who would have one. Kountze will be a contender for the 24 2a district title.

Guest coachhooker

Like my 'ol Daddy used to say ..... poop in one hand and wish in the other & see which one fills up first.  ;)

Kountze needs to give up on the grid iron glory dreams and stick to hoops.

that is a great quote

Wait and see

You're need to seek reassurance from anonymous posters on a message board regarding your team's chance of success betrays your own lack of confidence. Teams that really believe they will make the playoffs don't need someone else telling them they can.

Guest JGLB55

You're need to seek reassurance from anonymous posters on a message board regarding your team's chance of success betrays your own lack of confidence. Teams that really believe they will make the playoffs don't need someone else telling them they can.

I dont play for Kountze.

Guest JGLB55

2005 kountze went 0-9 under new coach stan hodges. In 2006 they moved to a

4-5 with nothing but sophmores and juniors. Now is there year to make it to the playoffs. In 12yrs Kountze has went through 9 HF coaches, now that they have that is staying they will know what they have not look clueless. Kountze will have  one of there best years of football next season making it to the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ssiaa
    Newest Member
    ssiaa