7 Signs Trump Will Landslide in 2020

Hagar

7 hours ago, Hagar said:

This is the hidden content, please

Well worth reading if you like Trump.  Probably not so good a read if you don’t like him, lol.

The polling data paints a pretty convincing case. I don’t agree with all of the other premises. That said, I never assumed Trump was unelectable the first time around. I don’t drink Party kool aid. If Democrats ignore what this guy is saying, we do so at our own peril.

20 minutes ago, UT alum said:

The polling data paints a pretty convincing case. I don’t agree with all of the other premises. That said, I never assumed Trump was unelectable the first time around. I don’t drink Party kool aid. If Democrats ignore what this guy is saying, we do so at our own peril.

Do you think AOC, the Muslim Chick, and other far lefties that are all over the news are helping the Democratic Party?

It’s the independents in the middle that decide these elections.  I would like most of these Progressives are pretty scary to most rational thinking adults.  Hopefully the Democrats don’t figure that out and keep going further left.  

46 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Do you think AOC, the Muslim Chick, and other far lefties that are all over the news are helping the Democratic Party?

It’s the independents in the middle that decide these elections.  I would like most of these Progressives are pretty scary to most rational thinking adults.  Hopefully the Democrats don’t figure that out and keep going further left.  

No, they don’t. It will be a test of leadership.

19 minutes ago, UT alum said:

No, they don’t. It will be a test of leadership.

I could see Pelosi being behind the leaks of AOC’s campaign finance stuff.  The Dems are going after her since she doesn’t toe the party line.  

She’s actually good for Republicans, so they don’t really have a reason to go after her.  It’s way better for them just to point and laugh. 

15 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I could see Pelosi being behind the leaks of AOC’s campaign finance stuff.  The Dems are going after her since she doesn’t toe the party line.  

She’s actually good for Republicans, so they don’t really have a reason to go after her.  It’s way better for them just to point and laugh. 

Nancy don’t play around.

11 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I repeat, AOC, Omar and Talib, are the things that will give Trump a big advantage in 2020.  Essentially the best thing to ever happen for the Repubs in a long time.  And your theory Pelosi leaked AOC’s problems, will get at least a 6 on my true scale. :)