Tyranny Of Another Democrat Appointed Judge!

Reagan

46 minutes ago, UT alum said:

If you don’t think Trump will declare th election rigged if he loses, then it’s you who are delusional. Trump is head of Republican Party, so if he cries foul the party cries foul. I said nothing about you specifically.

What do you mean you said nothing about me specifically? It's obvious now how you can't even interpret LumRaiderFan's clear statement. Are you always this willfully ignorant of your own statements?

You said Trump supporters will cry like Liberals if he loses. Just to remind you of your own statement:

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

You have to understand, from my point of view Clinton ran a crap campaign. Arrogant overconfidence proved her undoing.

Same with Al Gore in 2000. Had he won his home state, hanging chads would have been irrelevant. Democrats spent too much time crying over that one instead of getting on with business.

Will Republicans cry like Democrats if Trump is defeated in 2020? My guess is yes.

Are you now trying to backtrack on that statement? My guess is yes.

You then abandon that line and try to deflect with this doozy: (And simultaneously accusing me of crying if Trump loses.)

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

Wait and see if he loses. He’ll blame everyone else, and from what I’ve seen you all will be right along with him.

Are you now trying to deflect from providing evidence of this delusional statement? My guess is yes.

You are terrible at debating. You try to deflect when called out on your obvious childish statements. Really, how are you not embarrassed? Do you actually think even sixth graders can't see through your pathetic tactics. I am curious as to who you have "debated" in the past that makes you think you are adequate at this. Seems like there was a whole lot of "he's so special" mocking going on that was misinterpreted as literal.

25 minutes ago, Englebert said:

What do you mean you said nothing about me specifically? It's obvious now how you can't even interpret LumRaiderFan's clear statement. Are you always this willfully ignorant of your own statements?

You said Trump supporters will cry like Liberals if he loses. Just to remind you of your own statement:

Are you now trying to backtrack on that statement? My guess is yes.

You then abandon that line and try to deflect with this doozy: (And simultaneously accusing me of crying if Trump loses.)

Are you now trying to deflect from providing evidence of this delusional statement? My guess is yes.

You are terrible at debating. You try to deflect when called out on your obvious childish statements. Really, how are you not embarrassed? Do you actually think even sixth graders can't see through your pathetic tactics. I am curious as to who you have "debated" in the past that makes you think you are adequate at this. Seems like there was a whole lot of "he's so special" mocking going on that was misinterpreted as literal.

I’m curious. Do you talk to everyone so crassly, or only when you are hiding behind a screen? I can’t imagine you hang out with many people in person who don’t think like you if this is how you treat people face to face. Sad.

26 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I’m curious. Do you talk to everyone so crassly, or only when you are hiding behind a screen? I can’t imagine you hang out with many people in person who don’t think like you if this is how you treat people face to face. Sad.

No, I only "talk" this way to self-anointed enlightened Liberals who think they can throw out baseless allegations then run when confronted. You accuse me of crying over a Trump loss, then run like a frightened schoolgirl when tasked to provide evidence leading to such a ridiculous analysis. The crassness is just a mocking of the Liberal method of debate.

And again, your analytical skill are just dumbfounding. Do you really think the crassness is due to you not thinking like me? Running from your own baseless allegations never entered your mind? Are you lazy or just that stupid? It's like "debating" with a kindergartner. 

16 minutes ago, Englebert said:

No, I only "talk" this way to self-anointed enlightened Liberals who think they can throw out baseless allegations then run when confronted. You accuse me of crying over a Trump loss, then run like a frightened schoolgirl when tasked to provide evidence leading to such a ridiculous analysis. The crassness is just a mocking of the Liberal method of debate.

And again, your analytical skill are just dumbfounding. Do you really think the crassness is due to you not thinking like me? Running from your own baseless allegations never entered your mind? Are you lazy or just that stupid? It's like "debating" with a kindergartner. 

You must be a big ’ol boy. I know people you talk to them like that face to face would kick your ass. 

19 minutes ago, UT alum said:

You must be a big ’ol boy. I know people you talk to them like that face to face would kick your ass. 

Are you implying physical abuse now? Are you trying to be a bully, or stifle my speech with physical threats? Are you really that thin skinned?

These bullies you speak of...are they in the habit of lobbing baseless accusations, then turn to violence when challenged to backup their pathetic statements? Are you one of those? Are you channeling your inner Joe Biden?

I would hate to see you go. You are the quintessential example of why we should all vote Republican...or at least against Liberals. What's scary is that the more our educational system flounders, the more y'all seem to grow in numbers. Hopefully more non-Liberals will awaken to this, and get off their butts to vote. You do provide motivation.

53 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Are you implying physical abuse now? Are you trying to be a bully, or stifle my speech with physical threats? Are you really that thin skinned?

These bullies you speak of...are they in the habit of lobbing baseless accusations, then turn to violence when challenged to backup their pathetic statements? Are you one of those? Are you channeling your inner Joe Biden?

I would hate to see you go. You are the quintessential example of why we should all vote Republican...or at least against Liberals. What's scary is that the more our educational system flounders, the more y'all seem to grow in numbers. Hopefully more non-Liberals will awaken to this, and get off their butts to vote. You do provide motivation.

I don’t engage in physical violence or verbal abuse. I just know people who aren’t as reserved as me and would not take kindly to being called a schoolgirl or pathetic or childish or on the mental level of a kindergartner to their face. I’m guessing you don’t have the guts to be so sanctimoniously insulting in face to face situations.  I’m glad to be a source of motivation for you. That’s a positive thing.

46 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I don’t engage in physical violence or verbal abuse. I just know people who aren’t as reserved as me and would not take kindly to being called a schoolgirl or pathetic or childish or on the mental level of a kindergartner to their face. I’m guessing you don’t have the guts to be so sanctimoniously insulting in face to face situations.  I’m glad to be a source of motivation for you. That’s a positive thing.

Do you know Joe Biden? He likes to act like a big ol' bully too.

If you don't want insults levied your way, don't engage in childish quips and baseless allegations. It's not a hard concept, but seems to be lost on you for some reason.

Why do you feel the need to keep embarrassing yourself? You basically threaten violence, and continue with the childish "I bet you're chicken" playground antics. You seem to be embarrassed (deservingly so), and you can only attempt to save face by resorting to the tried and true childish antics of bullying. What's hilarious is that you engage these tactics, I respond in kind, and you break out the threats while simultaneously trying to act like the victim. Like you said...sad...but entertaining for us. Do you have any more antiquated gems we can laugh at? 

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Do you know Joe Biden? He likes to act like a big ol' bully too.

If you don't want insults levied your way, don't engage in childish quips and baseless allegations. It's not a hard concept, but seems to be lost on you for some reason.

Why do you feel the need to keep embarrassing yourself? You basically threaten violence, and continue with the childish "I bet you're chicken" playground antics. You seem to be embarrassed (deservingly so), and you can only attempt to save face by resorting to the tried and true childish antics of bullying. What's hilarious is that you engage these tactics, I respond in kind, and you break out the threats while simultaneously trying to act like the victim. Like you said...sad...but entertaining for us. Do you have any more antiquated gems we can laugh at? 

I’m glad I’m inside your head.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

UT alum,

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts and views. Truth be told, the board is ment for a healthy debate. You have good people on hear who really enjoy a good healthy debate.  Some do not see the error of their ways but they too mean well. I may not agree with all of your political views but we can agree to disagree. Thanks for adding more to the political forum.

10 hours ago, Law Man said:

UT alum,

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts and views. Truth be told, the board is ment for a healthy debate. You have good people on hear who really enjoy a good healthy debate.  Some do not see the error of their ways but they too mean well. I may not agree with all of your political views but we can agree to disagree. Thanks for adding more to the political forum.

Thank you, Law Man. It’s folks like you and the others you mention who keep me coming back. If we cease to respect each other’s opinions, we gonna have a hard row to hoe keeping our democracy on track.

10 hours ago, Law Man said:

UT alum,

If you want a healthy debate, then quit resorting to slander and personal attacks. It's not a hard concept.

14 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You're not very good at this are you. I'm guessing you will continue to play victim even after coughing up this gem. Rules for thee but not for me. Is that not you and your ilk's credo?

Ad hominem attacks indicate a lack of knowledge and extreme insecurity on the part of the attacker. AMF.

4 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Ad hominem attacks indicate a lack of knowledge and extreme insecurity on the part of the attacker. AMF.

Again, you are not good at this. So now you fancy yourself as a psychologist (a bad one) along with attacker, bully, victim and puppetmaster. The continual ringing of "He so special" has done a number on your psyche, and possibly the reasoning for you to feel adequate enough to engage in childish dribble. But I would be willing to bet you will once again try to play the victim card. Law Man was right, you do add to the board...the entertainment value. You might want to stick to the other threads were your severe lack of creativity is masked.

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Again, you are not good at this. So now you fancy yourself as a psychologist (a bad one) along with attacker, bully, victim and puppetmaster. The continual ringing of "He so special" has done a number on your psyche, and possibly the reasoning for you to feel adequate enough to engage in childish dribble. But I would be willing to bet you will once again try to play the victim card. Law Man was right, you do add to the board...the entertainment value. You might want to stick to the other threads were your severe lack of creativity is masked.

Be careful because he is "in your head"