Jim Jordan Blisters Dems In Genius Opening Statement!

Reagan

On 2/28/2019 at 6:11 PM, UT alum said:

I object, sir. Your Republican Party is lead by a lying, cheating, “what can my country do for me” narcissist.

Cheating?  Why?  Because he beat Hillary?  That, despite the fact he had many in the Justice Department and FBI working to bring him down.  Some going so far as to have a contingency plan in case he won.  Thank goodness they got rid of that Democratic Operative before we had another “grassy knoll” incident.

Cheating?  Like having the Dem Primary rigged so Hillary could win?  Like getting the questions to be asked in a debate with Hillary’s opponent?  Like a Fake Dossier, compiled by a foreigner, who paid Russians to pay other Russians for absurd stories?

You can say a lot of things about Trump, but for any Democrat to accuse him of cheating shows how little they know about the Democratic Party.  Or perhaps, simply how little they know.

Sorry UT alum, I’m no psychiatrist, but you seem to be ate up with TDS.  You need help far beyond what can be provided on this Forum.  Good luck in your recovery.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Cheating?  Why?  Because he beat Hillary?  That, despite the fact he had many in the Justice Department and FBI working to bring him down.  Some going so far as to have a contingency plan in case he won.  Thank goodness they got rid of that Democratic Operative before we had another “grassy knoll” incident.

Cheating?  Like having the Dem Primary rigged so Hillary could win?  Like getting the questions to be asked in a debate with Hillary’s opponent?  Like a Fake Dossier, compiled by a foreigner, who paid Russians to pay other Russians for absurd stories?

You can say a lot of things about Trump, but for any Democrat to accuse him of cheating shows how little they know about the Democratic Party.  Or perhaps, simply how little they know.

Sorry UT alum, I’m no psychiatrist, but you seem to be ate up with TDS.  You need help far beyond what can be provided on this Forum.  Good luck in your recovery.

TDS, CDS, what’s the difference? 

I have watched Donald Trump for over 30 years. He has always been a self aggrandizing buffoon. Many people said he would be different when he became president, bring a fresh new leadership style to the office. I told anyone who would hear that they were electing Trump, and Trump would always be Trump. He might as well be broadcasting with Howard Stern from the Oval Office. TDS stands for Trump Delusion Syndrome in my lexicon.

19 hours ago, stevenash said:

Good for you.  I have eyes and ears also and so does everyone else.  Bottom line= you are offering, as FACT, a personal conclusion.   Won't go very far.

No, I’m only offering a personal conclusion. History will judge its accuracy.