Top 10 SE Texas Teams For 07..Rank Them!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WBFan09

WB could be scary next year...

All depending on the OL...once again were losing to of the best we had..Zoch and Bonura...its gonna be hard...again

but with Stump we will do just fine

All depending on the OL...once again were losing to of the best we had..Zoch and Bonura...its gonna be hard...again

but with Stump we will do just fine

true, the offensive line definitely has some holes to fill....but there is still a question at quarterback. i heard it will either be david falgout, who will be a senior with probably the best, and most varsity experience....or the son of coach arthur lewis, who will be a junior. my guess is it will be the coach's son, whether or not he is actually the best choice. either way, WB should be a force to be reckoned with! ;D

Guest WBFan09

true, the offensive line definitely has some holes to fill....but there is still a question at quarterback. i heard it will either be david falgout, who will be a senior with probably the best, and most varsity experience....or the son of coach arthur lewis, who will be a junior. my guess is it will be the coach's son, whether or not he is actually the best choice. either way, WB should be a force to be reckoned with! ;D

I dont think it will be because of the coaches son..remember this is Stump we are talking about he will choose the best guy for the job..but david is a very valuable saftey to our team and Christian Lewis has an arm and leads an offense pretty welll...i dont know about varsity though....all there is to know is that whichever QB is chosen it is because he is the best thing for the team...remember Lewis is gonna be a junior which will give Stump 2 years to work with him as a starter and that might appeal to him

Guest EagleFan01

I like most of the rankings you guys have up looks good to me except for the last one I seen I don't believe EC should be ahead of Newton in that poll.

Looking at all the polls...

Next year in week 1 the big game of Dayton vs WOS should be a dandy!!!

Next year's juniors and seniors at Dayton are AWEsome!!!

I go to all the junior high games, when they were 7th and 8th graders they beat Barbers Hill by a cummulative score (7th A & B and 8th A & B) of 95 to 13 and SWEPT La Marque!!!

Of all the talent that has come through Dayton, I believe the best two back to back years will be the juniors and seniors next year.

Look for the Broncos to "stampede" the competition next year!

Looking at all the polls...

Next year in week 1 the big game of Dayton vs WOS should be a dandy!!!

Next year's juniors and seniors at Dayton are AWEsome!!!

I go to all the junior high games, when they were 7th and 8th graders they beat Barbers Hill by a cummulative score (7th A & B and 8th A & B) of 95 to 13 and SWEPT La Marque!!!

Of all the talent that has come through Dayton, I believe the best two back to back years will be the juniors and seniors next year.

Look for the Broncos to "stampede" the competition next year!

i cant wait for week 1 either.  it should be a great game.  hopefully it will become a opening week tradition for the stangs and broncos to get together. 

1. WB

2. WOS

3. Central

4. Dayton

5. Memorial

6. Nederland

7. Newton

8. Dayton

9. Kirbyville

10. Ozen

Write it down. LCM will make the playoffs.

Orange County stays home... again... It's almost like death and taxes... alright I am not really that mean.. LC-M has definitely turned things around with Moody over there, but I honestly think last year was a false hope. You have to be able to win the big game... LC-M hasnt proven that thus far... But I do wish you guys the best of luck and hope you do get a playoff berth..... as long as MC gets in too... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami