**21-3A Champions Jasper

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Orangeboy

Great atmosphere tonight. Jasper fans stayed in the game the whole night and cheered for their team the way that you should.  Good luck to both Jasper and BC in the playoffs. Both should do some damage.

Most definitely a playoff atmosphere!  BC had 3 errors to Jasper's 1, but there was one E that just stood out.  Throwing the ball for an OUT to 1st base and throwing it over his head allowing 3 runs to score.  Jasper is a great ballclub, and was a tough game for both teams!  Jasper was able to capitalize on the BC errors, but BC was able to get away with a few as well.  If anyone would have told me that 18 runs would have been scored in this game, I'd have called you a fool, lol.  The fans for both sides were loud, and especially in BC's small park, made it that much louder.  As said before this game was played.. The team w/ the least amount of errors will win.  That is the case.  Good luck to both Jasper and BC in the playoffs!  Hopefully they'll meet up down the road again for another exciting time!  One of the best Baseball games i've watched in quite awhile!

i was at the game and i am from bc the jasper fans were unbeliavable..those 30 or 40 students cheered the whole night non stop...and eventhough the bc students cheered a little....the jasper students made them look like they were not even there...pretty pathetic for a home crowd...that out numbered the visitors 2 to 1...just pathetic....way to go jasper students yall showed the youth of today can have a good time without drugs and alcohol being apart of it...keep up the good work....to the bc students yall need to learn how to support your team..yall were pathetic....

Guest coachhooker

i could not beleieve how intense the jaspar students were.  they showed up an hour before cheering in the parking lot and went 30 minutes after, that is the most school spirit i have seen for a baseball game out of students in a long time.  both teams hit the ball all night and fought hard i enjoyed watching the game lastnight.  goodluck to both teams hopefully yall meet again in the regional finals

Guest BC boy 17

The atmosphere of the game was great. fans were cheering so loud i bet you could hear them from the highway......thats probably the first time i couldnt hear what my teammates were saying on the field. Good luck to both teams, they ought to represent us quiet well

i was at the game and i am from bc the jasper fans were unbeliavable..those 30 or 40 students cheered the whole night non stop...and eventhough the bc students cheered a little....the jasper students made them look like they were not even there...pretty pathetic for a home crowd...that out numbered the visitors 2 to 1...just pathetic....way to go jasper students yall showed the youth of today can have a good time without drugs and alcohol being apart of it...keep up the good work....to the bc students yall need to learn how to support your team..yall were pathetic....

Cry Baby? You're pathetic....... I didnt see you cheering.

Guest Bulldog

Our fans support us by being at the game. Just because they don't act like crazy drunks (not literally) doesn't mean there not there. Jasper has good fan support but the fans can't win the game. BC has many student supporters and im proud and happy they show up. So pathetic....you should be ashamed.

Guest BC boy 17

Our fans support us by being at the game. Just because they don't act like crazy drunks (not literally) doesn't mean there not there. Jasper has good fan support but the fans can't win the game. BC has many student supporters and im proud and happy they show up. So pathetic....you should be ashamed.

i agree with you bulldog.....our fans may not make the most noise but they are at every game over flowing the stands no matter where it is at.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder