craziest dugout?

Many people may have not seen the West Brook dugout, or heard the West Brook dugout should I say, at its finest due to the fact they are a non setx district. I was at the Sterling game monday night and I'm hear to tell you those scrubs in the dugout for WB play an important role in WB's wins. Sterling's pitcher gave up a hit to Serna in the fourth, which sparked the heckling from the dugout. During this play, bite his glove, and throw the ball to home plate for no apparant reason, all brought on by the pesky, loudmouth WB dugout. Heck, they don't stop at players, they even go after the coaches too, mocking everything the Sterling 1st base coach would say, getting a rise out of him like Iv'e never seen from a coach. You have to witness this personally it's so hilarious, so I will leave it up to you to go to a WB game.

Guest mrhitter

I agree with ofrover, that's not baseball...that's bush league! Does their coach get it in return? Why would any coach allow this crap? Why would the umps allow it? I am all for the dugout cheering their teamates on and being excited, but that should not include jeering and intimidating the other players or coaches personnaly. I don't see this that much in our distrct and am very glad about it.  The ump should issue a warning, then throw somebody out of the game. Have a little class...

I agree with the last two posts also.............Grow up and play baseball!!!!........Man, on the  Umpires when you win..........talking to other teams payers........you guys should be good enough without all that mess!! The road back down is only as smooth as you make it going up......would hate to see you guys come crashing down!!!!

I believe the opposing team is a guest in your town and at your school. They should be treated as such. I also want to beat them horribly on the field, without

mocking their coaches, players or fans. No coach should allow his players or fans

disrespect opposing teams.

I think we confuse the "craziest dugout" with a disrespectful dugout.  You can have fun at the game without being a jerk.  Yelling for your guy to get a hit, putting on the rally caps, all add to the flavor of the game.  It's pretty much been lost by the high dollar professionals who have no concept of team, but are just cogs in the machine.  High dollar tasteless baseball.  Give me a high school game anyday.  "Base Riiiiip!...Come on kid!" 

Now if you want to "show respect" how about not having the whole team go out and rub a home run in the pitcher's face?  Oh...some percieved shows of disrespect are all right then?  Please...Let's let the kids have fun at the game...they will have a whole bunch of serious upon graduation...

Guest mrhitter

some of this bad behavior starts when you have 6 & 7 year olds "chattering" just as the batter is about to hit. Intimidation is intimidation......knock it off!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder